+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Assessment for incomplete degree

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys,

This question is for my friend. he has an incomplete masters degree, however he was awarded with a post graduate diploma from UK university.

Since he has a completed diploma I suggested he sends it too as he is losing nothing. There is a good chance he can get points for two or more degree. He has a good bachelor's degree as well.

now what we are confused here is in the wes account what should he mention that needs to get assessed? Obviously, he will mention the bachelor;s degree but what about the second evaluation?

Should he fill it as master's degree or PG Diploma for evaluation?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hey guys,

This question is for my friend. he has an incomplete masters degree, however he was awarded with a post graduate diploma from UK university.

Since he has a completed diploma I suggested he sends it too as he is losing nothing. There is a good chance he can get points for two or more degree. He has a good bachelor's degree as well.

now what we are confused here is in the wes account what should he mention that needs to get assessed? Obviously, he will mention the bachelor;s degree but what about the second evaluation?

Should he fill it as master's degree or PG Diploma for evaluation?
What you say doesn't matter, what comes out of evaluation is more important, they will assess the canadian equivalency of it regardless of what you claim it to be.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
What you say doesn't matter, what comes out of evaluation is more important, they will assess the canadian equivalency of it regardless of what you claim it to be.
Okay, so that means he can put it down as PG diploma and get it assessed. It won't matter?