+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Application from Pakistan

engineer_qp

Oct 17, 2017
Feedback is requested from any graduate of UET Lahore Pakistan who got the ECA through IQAS.
Did you get the documents attested and sealed at Controller of Examination office in UET or it was some other office. How much time the whole process took at UET.

As I understand, with IQAS, Matric & F.Sc. documents are not required to be sent for the purpose of assessment. Please confirm if this was true in your case.

Detailed guidance about the whole process will be much appreciated.
Dear Nabeel, I am also from UET Lahore. Can you please guide if you have done the process? Thanks in advance.

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
Why most of the applicants are going for WES. Its more complicated and difficult to hire services of WES.

Check the comparison of different companies providing services.

Dear All,

I am going to start my ECA profile working..

Matric from Karachi Board
Inter from Intermediate Board.
Bachelors from Karachi University
Masters from Iqra University.

I wanted to ask what should i do, should i go for my Masters and Bachelors degree to evaluate or should go for from Matric till Masters??
what are the advantages or why do the people only evaulate their master degrees only?

is their any of my friend here who has completed this job from KARACHI.. please connect with me here and answer me to my questions and advise what how should i proceed...

syed farhan ali

Jun 5, 2018
I went for WES for myself, but it is a pain in the ___

The reason is that WES requires FSC documents to be submitted for all candidates who are applying form Pakistan. And the big issue is that they want the documents to be submitted by the board of intermediate education and not by the candidate. I'm in Lahore and I did my FSC from Karachi, so it was a big problem for me.

One of my friend recently got his ECA through IQAS. It was a simple process, Even HEC attestation wasn't required. He just got the signed and sealed envelopes for his Bachelor and Masters degree from his universities and sent those envelopes to IQAS himself (but he wrote FROM address as University's address). NO FSC documents are required for IQAS if you want to get ECA for your Bachelor and Masters degree.

IQAS took 15-20 days only and the cost is same as WES.

Dear Imran sahab,

I will proceed using IQAS service as my university is not in WES approved list..

I have done Matric from Karachi board, inter from intermediate board, bachelor from Karachi uni & master from Iqra Univrsity.

Could you please help me that how should i proceed for the documentation as it seems to me difficult to go with IQAS.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation.

sidra91

Dec 9, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I got the second confirmation email from IQAS on 21st of June 2017 , still waiting after that , any idea how much time is IQAS taking these days

IOBM BBA 4 Year
IOBM MBA 1 Year
Did IQAS recognize your 1 year MBA as MBA or PGD (Post grad diploma)?
I have the same credentials BBA 4 year and MBA 1 year from IoBM. I have applied through WES. Awaiting my result by end of Feb.

sidra91

Dec 9, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Why you opted for WES ?
My consultant recommended that WES is more thorough and all your educational documents will be assessed once and for all. Also it takes lesser time comparatively. 20 days processing time once all docs submitted.
So what was your result with IQAS?

Shamroze

May 24, 2017
My consultant recommended that WES is more thorough and all your educational documents will be assessed once and for all. Also it takes lesser time comparatively. 20 days processing time once all docs submitted.
So what was your result with IQAS?
My consultant recommended the same to me and i ditched him after hearing this from him. I got Masters from IQAS , few of my friends got bachelors from WES for the same , please cross check what consultants advise , i have received my PR

sidra91

Dec 9, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My consultant recommended the same to me and i ditched him after hearing this from him. I got Masters from IQAS , few of my friends got bachelors from WES for the same , please cross check what consultants advise , i have received my PR
Fingers crossed. Lets see.
How long did it take for your PR to process? 6 months standard?

Zarak Zahid

Jun 28, 2020
Did IQAS recognize your 1 year MBA as MBA or PGD (Post grad diploma)?
I have the same credentials BBA 4 year and MBA 1 year from IoBM. I have applied through WES. Awaiting my result by end of Feb.
What equivalency did you get for your BBA degree from WES?