+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA and IELTS upload?

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have submitted all documents and paid for the application after ITA. But i just noticed that i havent uploaded for the ECA and IELTS certs as they did not ask for it.

Is it fine or should i have uploaded it? What should i do now, im worried?
Hi, I have made the same mistake & raised a webform citing they did not ask for it on the document upload page. Can you tell me what happens now? I am extremely worried.

MissMuppet

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
Hi, I have made the same mistake & raised a webform citing they did not ask for it on the document upload page. Can you tell me what happens now? I am extremely worried.
What did you do about the IELTS form? My friend didn't upload hers either and she raised a webform today. How is your application progressing?

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
What did you do about the IELTS form? My friend didn't upload hers either and she raised a webform today. How is your application progressing?
I did my Biometric on 29th Dec 2021. They are processing my application, don't know how long will it take.
I think if the Webform is raised and informed, it should be fine.

yuloveta

Aug 4, 2022
I did my Biometric on 29th Dec 2021. They are processing my application, don't know how long will it take.
I think if the Webform is raised and informed, it should be fine.
Hi. Have you got any updates? I didn't include my IELTS report either. I thought giving them the result certificate number while filling the forms was enough. Did you send them your reports through the webform? Thanks

MissMuppet

Star Member
Sep 21, 2021
Hi. Have you got any updates? I didn't include my IELTS report either. I thought giving them the result certificate number while filling the forms was enough. Did you send them your reports through the webform? Thanks
Yes you don't need to include your IELTS report. I didn't and faced no issues, got the PPR and am already in Canada now. Don't stress about IELTS, best of luck.

Reactions: RSub

ef89

Jun 8, 2022
Hi Rohan 21. I did the same mistake in my PR app as I did not upload the IELTS and ECA, Just writing to know whether your application processed smooth or what was your expereince? should I raise the web form about this? guidance requested.

ef89

Jun 8, 2022
I didnt upload the IELTS scan copy while submitting the PR application, received a request letter from CIC after 15 days from AOR to submit the scan copy of IELTS.

ECA uploaded with my education documents.

I too believe that these documents are not explicitly asked, but it is bit a strange
Hi I did the same mistake in my PR app as I did not upload the IELTS and ECA, Just writing to know whether your application processed smooth or what was your expereince? should I raise the web form about this? guidance requested

Ravittejam276

Oct 10, 2017
Hi Rohan 21. I did the same mistake in my PR app as I did not upload the IELTS and ECA, Just writing to know whether your application processed smooth or what was your expereince? should I raise the web form about this? guidance requested.
I did the same mistake, I raised web form today.