+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA - 2 Year Diploma

BilboBaggins

Jul 6, 2021
Dear All,

I require a 2 year diploma or a top up degree that can be completed so I can submit an application by FEB 2023 for the OPEN WORK VISA special category.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/open-work-permit-hong-kong-recent-graduates.html

Education requirements for post-secondary studies

You must have graduated no more than 5 years before you apply for this open work permit, with one of the following:

Do you have any advice on any program that could provide me with 2 year diploma within this time period? I am willing to study day and night and am not currently working, however I need to get this done before Feb or else the visa category expires.

Education requirements for graduate and post-graduate studies Effective May 17, 2021

You must hold a graduate or post-graduate credential (for example, a post-graduate diploma) that you received no more than 5 years before you apply for this open work permit.

The credential must be for a program

• that is a minimum of 1 year
  • that requires a post-secondary degree or diploma, which you completed no more than 5 years before you started the post-graduate program
  • at one of the following:

Do you have any suggestions on where I could crank out any qualifications that would satisfy the above requirements? The requirement is for the course credits rather than the duration as far as I know.