swetha.vutlapalli

Oct 6, 2015
Hi ,

Sorry to hear such rejections.

Btech mechanical 8.2 CGPA
ielts 7.00

no experience

appllied to Ottawa and waterloo

waterloo mailed last week that profile is good but we cant offer u this time bcz of huge flow of applications

ottawa still in process

y this much rejections for canada even some of my friends which are less grades and backlogs to me get offer in US and Australia top universities.

Y this only to canada for such rejections even ranking are far more than us and others

can anyone explain

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swetha.vutlapalli said:
Hi all,

some suggest universities for my profile which to be low rejected suggest

swetha
Try Concordia (rolling adsmissions), Ryerson (rolling adsmissions), Windsor (deadline - May 1st)

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mohammad Wally said:
What about ryerson university?
There is no use of applying to Ryerson now.. It rejected my application which I have submitted after the deadline!...

srilankan

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
hi guys,

I gt offer from University of Windsor.. I want to know what how good is it? I am also waiting for uoit to respond. I applied to MEng mechanical

Rdass3646

Feb 19, 2016
hi srilankan,
When did you receive your offer from windsor?
Yeah it is an average university but part time job opportunities are scarce in Windsor.

Rdass3646

Feb 19, 2016
swetha.vutlapalli said:
Hi all,

some suggest universities for my profile which to be low rejected suggest

swetha
Hello swetha,
You can apply at Lakehead University ,Concordia University as well as University of Windsor.All of these have fairly less competetive admission requirements.Moreover rolling admission is available so as soon as you meet their eligibilty reauirements you'll be admitted.

zuif

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swetha.vutlapalli said:
Hi,

No windsor i will wait for next intake, useless and bad reputation of windsor

i think i wont recommend anyone.
"Useless"? You sound so dumb, windsor graduates are doing great, a bad reputation does not make it useless. The university itself is good, bad reputation comes from the place - Windsor, while in-fact the place around university is good.

Do whatever you want to, but research before you say bull**** out here, okay? :mad:

srilankan

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Hello Zuif.. I got admission for MEng Mechanical at Uwindsor. R u studying there? Tel me how is it? Is it good for engineering?