+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

easiest university to get in as per my profile

Rdass3646

Feb 19, 2016
Guys
I am very worried if i will get any university for the upcoming fall-16 session.I applied at the University of Regina as well the university of Saskachwan for M.Eng.Now thinking about applying to the university of Windsor.Please suggest any other university where I could get admission easily.Also students who have profiles similar to mine who have got admitted into any canadian universities for the fall-16 session please reply.Please reply fast I really need help from you guys.

My profie:

10th:89%
12th:85%
B.tech(Electrical):68.6% (This is my major concern as consultants told me I wont be accepted with such low percentage)
I also have 8 months of work experience as an Electrical engineer at CMCH.

Rdass3646

Feb 19, 2016
Someone please reply I really need the advice from people of this forum .Please help me.I small advice from you will help me a great deal.

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rdass3646 said:
cummon guys no one applying to Lakehead or windsor university ? ???
University of Windsor... - Easy acceptance
But try Lakehead University... This has a better reputation than the previous one!..

Good Luck!

Mageshwaran

Dec 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rdass3646 said:
Guys
I am very worried if i will get any university for the upcoming fall-16 session.I applied at the University of Regina as well the university of Saskachwan for M.Eng.Now thinking about applying to the university of Windsor.Please suggest any other university where I could get admission easily.Also students who have profiles similar to mine who have got admitted into any canadian universities for the fall-16 session please reply.Please reply fast I really need help from you guys.

My profie:

10th:89%
12th:85%
B.tech(Electrical):68.6% (This is my major concern as consultants told me I wont be accepted with such low percentage)
I also have 8 months of work experience as an Electrical engineer at CMCH.

First thing, your consultant is wrong or misguiding you.
Applying with some good portfolio to university like lakehead, Univ of newfoundland, UOO. your chances will be high to get placed.

Rdass3646

Feb 19, 2016
Sparsha said:
University of Windsor... - Easy acceptance
But try Lakehead University... This has a better reputation than the previous one!..

Good Luck!
Thank you sparsha I ll take your advice and apply at the university of windsor since its easy acceptance and thats what I want.

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey rdass.. did u fill pre qualification form for meng Ece at sasketchewan before applying.. ?

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes for electrical and comp. engg it is.. check department website

IKB

Star Member
May 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well.. its 8 weeks but only selected candidates got reply to apply for admission... but u have already applied.. i think u should email the international admission advisor and ask about it..

Sparsha

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rdass3646 said:
Thank you sparsha I ll take your advice and apply at the university of windsor since its easy acceptance and thats what I want.
Hey did you apply to University of Windsor?...

zuif

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rdass3646 said:
Thank you Magesh
do u think I will be accepted the university of windsor with this profile ?
Getting into Windsor or any university for that matter is not that easy, nor too hard. With 68% you do not meet requirement for Windsor (it needs 70%), but I know numerous applicants who have made to universities like Saskatchewan, Western Ontario with 62-65%.

DO NOT rely on consultancies, I'd say don't even go for them, apply on your own, research and make a strong SOP, find strong references and you can get into any university you want. 8)