+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Early travel

Random_guy

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Can be questioned the purpose for travelling with summer break ahead.
thanks for replying,
I still got one month left in my second semester, and also, my after-approval correspondence letter mentions that "validity": xxxx/xx/xx (which is expire date of my permit) and "must enter Canada by" xxxx/xx/xx, which is same as validity. Covid's situation is getting bad again day by day, and I have a feeling that I shouldn't wait much longer. I know there's no guarantee to anything, but if I travel asap, there is only a slim chance that I won't be allowed to enter in Canada, right?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
thanks for replying,
I still got one month left in my second semester, and also, my after-approval correspondence letter mentions that "validity": xxxx/xx/xx (which is expire date of my permit) and "must enter Canada by" xxxx/xx/xx, which is same as validity. Covid's situation is getting bad again day by day, and I have a feeling that I shouldn't wait much longer. I know there's no guarantee to anything, but if I travel asap, there is only a slim chance that I won't be allowed to enter in Canada, right?
Yes slim chance. Suggest not mention anything beforehand regarding the matter unless they ask for it but my friend who was in the same situation converted their break to enrolled status (postponed the break) , even the university had the same thing to say (slim chance a.k.a used the word "may").