+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Early childhood educator assistant

polwatta

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hi every one,
I am planing to apply under FSW as an early childhood educator assistant.I have 3 years experiences as a preschool helper. (When I following my degree in International Relations.)at the moment I am working as a Kindergarten teacher for 2 1/2 years. The problem I have is I don't have a early childhood educator degree. But I have a primary teacher training. Can I apply as an early childhood educator?
Please help me to figure it out,
Thank you.
Have a good day

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I think that you should give it a shot. As I realised,they are asking for your experience and for your LEVEL of education. You should, also, check which are educational requirements gor this NOC, maybe they accept different profiles.

thepanesar

Jan 17, 2020
My wife has been B ed with three years teaching experience from India and we are Permanent resident in canada BC . My question is : for WES we should get subject by subject evaluation or course by course and for transcript we will send only B ed transcript to ECE registry. Or we have to sent BSC , MSc , B ed transcript to ECE registry

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My wife has been B ed with three years teaching experience from India and we are Permanent resident in canada BC . My question is : for WES we should get subject by subject evaluation or course by course and for transcript we will send only B ed transcript to ECE registry. Or we have to sent BSC , MSc , B ed transcript to ECE registry
Why would you need WES for if you are permanent resident? Is it for work purpose?

thepanesar

Jan 17, 2020
We are already in Canada on Permanent residency. I want to evaluate my wife B. Ed , so that we can get some teaching licence based on her study from india.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
We are already in Canada on Permanent residency. I want to evaluate my wife B. Ed , so that we can get some teaching licence based on her study from india.
So for work purpose, right?
In this case you have to research for evaluation of teacher's board. WES is for immigration, teacher's board evaluate for assessment. Research about board in your province, Google foreign teacher evaluation and you could get results.