+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eAPR to PPR Stages and Timeline: Application Life Cycle EE

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Submitted application August 27th 2018 - received AOR same day. Can someone help with what status this is in? I'm not sure why it is stating medical not required, when earlier in the process it was asked for and I provided it. Thanks.

Application step Current status Help

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi....I submitted my application on 02.01.2019 and received AOR on same day. My current status is exactly same as you posted i.e. We are checking your background, though medicals are yet to be passed.

Would you mind if you could please share progress of your file timeline to get a rough idea.

smandalapu

Aug 23, 2014
Hi....I submitted my application on 02.01.2019 and received AOR on same day. My current status is exactly same as you posted i.e. We are checking your background, though medicals are yet to be passed.

Would you mind if you could please share progress of your file timeline to get a rough idea.
I got my background check done 20 days after passing medicals. I got my PR and in total it took 45 days.

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
I got my background check done 20 days after passing medicals. I got my PR and in total it took 45 days.
Thanks for responding...

Could you please unveil more details about your pr application such as date of AOR, and then the progress afterwards...

Chuks18

Nov 19, 2018
Hello. This is exactly what mine looks like. Please can you share whether the medical status changed afterwards and the sequence of events.

Chuks18

Nov 19, 2018
Submitted application August 27th 2018 - received AOR same day. Can someone help with what status this is in? I'm not sure why it is stating medical not required, when earlier in the process it was asked for and I provided it. Thanks.

Application step Current status Help

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.

Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hello. This is exactly what mine looks like. Please can you share whether the medical status changed afterwards and the sequence of events.