+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eAPR questions: Post ITA: Please help!

movecanada2019

Oct 25, 2018
Hi Guys,

Please help me in clarifying few questions related to the Express Entry application.

1. I wanted to know that what all could be mentioned in Letter of Explanation.

For instance, I'm only stating my current 3+ years experience in Work history since that got me the needed points for the Express Entry and FSW program. I have proper documentation including experience letter with job duties and pay stubs for the same.
However, I've another 4 years experience with other employers and my wife got 4-5 years experience with different employers, all of it we are mentioning in respective personal history. We couldn't get the required documents from all employers. For some, we have experience letters without job duties and others we have pay stubs with no experience letter.

Would you recommend to create one pdf for the latter experience with inconsistent documentation and put all documents for me and spouse in LOE?

2. Another thing, digital photo specs for the eAPR are mentioned as atleast 35*45 mm. Will US standard size photo scan of 2*2 inches ( approx 50*50 mm) works?

3. As requested in the application, banking institution couldn't share the email address or contact information in the letter. Is there a need to scan the business card of the bank manager and put it together with the letter?

Thank you in advance.