+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eAPR documents - transcripts / marksheets

manish2018

Nov 17, 2017
Hi, after ITA, during eAPR, we've to upload documents to prove our education - like ECA and degree. What I'm not sure about is whether we need to upload mark-sheets or transcripts that list all the subjects and marks obtained.

Now, I have three mark-sheets (3 pages) for all three years of my bachelor’s degree. Additionally, I also have a transcript ( 1 page), which has all my subjects and marks (for all 3 years) on it. It's like a compilation of my mark-sheets. I used this Transcript for WES.

My question - - which one shall I upload along with ECA and degreed: three mark-sheets or Transcript?

I'm puzzled because one of my mark-sheets says I flunked a subject, which I passed the following year, and therefore was given a duplicate mark-sheet. I believe it'll get chaotic if I were to upload them. I'd rather use my Transcript, which has all the information that's required.

Thanks.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi, after ITA, during eAPR, we've to upload documents to prove our education - like ECA and degree. What I'm not sure about is whether we need to upload mark-sheets or transcripts that list all the subjects and marks obtained.

Now, I have three mark-sheets (3 pages) for all three years of my bachelor’s degree. Additionally, I also have a transcript ( 1 page), which has all my subjects and marks (for all 3 years) on it. It's like a compilation of my mark-sheets. I used this Transcript for WES.

My question - - which one shall I upload along with ECA and degreed: three mark-sheets or Transcript?

I'm puzzled because one of my mark-sheets says I flunked a subject, which I passed the following year, and therefore was given a duplicate mark-sheet. I believe it'll get chaotic if I were to upload them. I'd rather use my Transcript, which has all the information that's required.

Thanks.
Personalized checklist is generated for everyone, see if it is asking for transcripts / marksheets. It is not mandatory though for majority of cases. Even if you submit only transcripts/degrees it's fine.

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
I am sorry. I thought I'd have better chance of getting a response.
Please, nothing to be sorry about mate, I can understand the desperation of getting queries resolved. But generally here everyone is very helpful and it’s very unlikely that a query posted here goes unanswered.
Good luck with your application.

manish2018

Nov 17, 2017
Please, nothing to be sorry about mate, I can understand the desperation of getting queries resolved. But generally here everyone is very helpful and it’s very unlikely that a query posted here goes unanswered.
Good luck with your application.
Thanks for helping. I appreciate it.

Yaadi_787

Dec 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-18
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
I have uploaded one of my marksheets as duplicate, because I had lost my original marksheet. I went to my university in person to collect it and its a authentic marksheet issued by that. However, the marksheet clearly has word "duplicate" written on it. Should I be worried ?

bhargav218

Dec 4, 2019
I have uploaded one of my marksheets as duplicate, because I had lost my original marksheet. I went to my university in person to collect it and its a authentic marksheet issued by that. However, the marksheet clearly has word "duplicate" written on it. Should I be worried ?
Any update on this? I have a similar issue.