+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EAC for PGDM from ITM Navi Mumbai

davdacan

Sep 17, 2018
Hello Guys,
I am From ITM Navi Mumbai too .. Its a Good News that our PGDM is AICTE Approved Programe Please note AICTE Approved College Vs AICTE programme is two Different Things. Plus the PGDM is listed in AIU as Equivalent to MBA .

So while submitting your Transcripts just add Both the Letters ie AICTE Approval of PGDM & AIU Letter to College for Equivalence which you should get it easily from college.

PM me for More info.
Hello,

So does that mean if PGDM from MITSOB, Pune which is only AICTE approved and not AIU, then WES may not considered my degree as Two or more Degree?

Please reply.

sumant1801

Sep 22, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Did anyone heard on Did anyone received WES report for PGDM from MITSOB, Pune. it is evaluated as 2 or more Degree or masters degree?

davdacan

Sep 17, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Did anyone heard on Did anyone received WES report for PGDM from MITSOB, Pune. it is evaluated as 2 or more Degree or masters degree?
Hey Sumant

I have same question can you please connect on whatsapp.

Regards,
Kinjal Thaker

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
i am waiting for my ielts score and will start the ECA procedure soon , i will update you soon
tell me your contact number , i will message just in case
Hey Hitesh - Did you get your ECA Done ? Have you done PGDM from ITM Navi Mumbai - Did it count as Masters ? Where did u get ur ECA done
Please help

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi,
To let you all know that my ITM college EMBA was not recognized by IQAS too.... Because they didn't have AICTE approval for the said course..... It's important for any course to have AICTE approval..
So did they say cource cant be evaluated ? Did you try with other agency

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
So did they say cource cant be evaluated ? Did you try with other agency
Hi,
I mentioned about EMBA degree given by ITM college kharghar which is in association with southern new Hampshire University USA. I tried with WES & IQAS and both of them rejected saying that the course is not recognized by AICTE.

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hello Guys,
I am From ITM Navi Mumbai too .. Its a Good News that our PGDM is AICTE Approved Programe Please note AICTE Approved College Vs AICTE programme is two Different Things. Plus the PGDM is listed in AIU as Equivalent to MBA .

So while submitting your Transcripts just add Both the Letters ie AICTE Approval of PGDM & AIU Letter to College for Equivalence which you should get it easily from college.

PM me for More info.
Hi Jamin
Did u get the ECA done for ITM PGDM. from where and what was the result.Please share your contact details...

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hello Guys,

PM me for More info.
Did the college provide these to you
What was ur eca result
Please help confirm

Dipinti

May 28, 2019
Mumbai
What you said is correct, but ITM kharghar/Chennai etc they got themselves registered a few years (1-2years) ago. MY executive MBA WHICH THEY OFFER From Southern New Hampshire University USA was not RECOGNIZED ALSO ANOTHER GUY FROM KHARGHAR SENT HIS WAS ALSO NOT RECOGNIZED BY WES and THEN THERE WAS also A girl from Chennai campus who did full time MBA WAS ALSO NOT RECOGNIZED. IF YOU GOT YOURS EVALUATED WITH WES THEN PLEASE SHARE THE WES REPORT.
I HAVE SENT MY DOCUMENTS TO IQAS CANADA AND EXPECT REPORT BY JULY END. WILL UPDATE ON THIS TILL THEN
Hi,

Did it got recognized by iqas ?
Are ugc recognized is approved by wes