+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EAC for PGDM from ITM Navi Mumbai

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Guys
I have an engg degree and an PGDM from ITM - Navi Mumbai ,India.This college is AICTE approved and the program was a 2 year full time. Its equivalent to a MBA Degree (in India)

Will WES consider this as Master Degree ?

Where can I find the WES LIST for India Approved colleges.

Please help

Mar 5, 2018
Hi Guys
I have an engg degree and an PGDM from ITM - Navi Mumbai ,India.This college is AICTE approved and the program was a 2 year full time. Its equivalent to a MBA Degree (in India)

Will WES consider this as Master Degree ?

Where can I find the WES LIST for India Approved colleges.

Please help
Did u applied for WES assessment what did u got ????????????
let me know
I am in the same boat as you

jaimin1309

Mar 5, 2018
Hello Guys,
I am From ITM Navi Mumbai too .. Its a Good News that our PGDM is AICTE Approved Programe Please note AICTE Approved College Vs AICTE programme is two Different Things. Plus the PGDM is listed in AIU as Equivalent to MBA .

So while submitting your Transcripts just add Both the Letters ie AICTE Approval of PGDM & AIU Letter to College for Equivalence which you should get it easily from college.

PM me for More info.

Mar 5, 2018
Hello Guys,
I am From ITM Navi Mumbai too .. Its a Good News that our PGDM is AICTE Approved Programe Please note AICTE Approved College Vs AICTE programme is two Different Things. Plus the PGDM is listed in AIU as Equivalent to MBA .

So while submitting your Transcripts just add Both the Letters ie AICTE Approval of PGDM & AIU Letter to College for Equivalence which you should get it easily from college.

PM me for More info.
i am waiting for my ielts score and will start the ECA procedure soon , i will update you soon
tell me your contact number , i will message just in case

Reactions: aamir69

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
Hello Guys,

PM me for More info.
hi,
i had sent my emba part time MBA transcripts to WES and they didn't recognized the institution. and also i was in touch with a full time MBA student from Chennai campus her WES also came negative as institution is non recognized. however i have sent my transcripts IQAS and i am awaiting response from them. Till date no one has received positive eca.

Grenille

Jun 28, 2018
Hello Guys,

PM me for More info.
Hi
What about the executive MBA that Itm offers is it recognised by wes

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
Hello Guys,

PM me for More info.
What you said is correct, but ITM kharghar/Chennai etc they got themselves registered a few years (1-2years) ago. MY executive MBA WHICH THEY OFFER From Southern New Hampshire University USA was not RECOGNIZED ALSO ANOTHER GUY FROM KHARGHAR SENT HIS WAS ALSO NOT RECOGNIZED BY WES and THEN THERE WAS also A girl from Chennai campus who did full time MBA WAS ALSO NOT RECOGNIZED. IF YOU GOT YOURS EVALUATED WITH WES THEN PLEASE SHARE THE WES REPORT.
I HAVE SENT MY DOCUMENTS TO IQAS CANADA AND EXPECT REPORT BY JULY END. WILL UPDATE ON THIS TILL THEN

Grenille

Jun 28, 2018
hi,
i had sent my emba part time MBA transcripts to WES and they didn't recognized the institution. and also i was in touch with a full time MBA student from Chennai campus her WES also came negative as institution is non recognized. however i have sent my transcripts IQAS and i am awaiting response from them. Till date no one has received positive eca.
Hey did u get a positive revert from iqas

Grenille

Jun 28, 2018
What you said is correct, but ITM kharghar/Chennai etc they got themselves registered a few years (1-2years) ago. MY executive MBA WHICH THEY OFFER From Southern New Hampshire University USA was not RECOGNIZED ALSO ANOTHER GUY FROM KHARGHAR SENT HIS WAS ALSO NOT RECOGNIZED BY WES and THEN THERE WAS also A girl from Chennai campus who did full time MBA WAS ALSO NOT RECOGNIZED. IF YOU GOT YOURS EVALUATED WITH WES THEN PLEASE SHARE THE WES REPORT.
I HAVE SENT MY DOCUMENTS TO IQAS CANADA AND EXPECT REPORT BY JULY END. WILL UPDATE ON THIS TILL THEN
Hey did u get a reply from iqas

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
Hi,
To let you all know that my ITM college EMBA was not recognized by IQAS too.... Because they didn't have AICTE approval for the said course..... It's important for any course to have AICTE approval..

Jagwant Singh

May 22, 2018
hi,
IQAS didn't recognized part time EMBA from ITM. It's not AICTE approved course.