+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-medical issues

pragnyas

Feb 25, 2011
Guys,

I just wanted to track anyone who has done there e-medical and having issues..

I have done my medical on 11-feb-2013 and no update since then, but my doctor says they are sent on 15th of february and I have no clue what happend to that but ECAS has no update

any one in similar condition..

P

Calainp

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pragnyas said:
Guys,

I just wanted to track anyone who has done there e-medical and having issues..

I have done my medical on 11-feb-2013 and no update since then, but my doctor says they are sent on 15th of february and I have no clue what happend to that but ECAS has no update

any one in similar condition..

Hi
My wife did her eMedical in india on 14th March and no updates yet. It is an issue with eMedical. You should send an email to CIo saying that itsalready 3 months and emedicals are not updated and they will do the inquiry for it.

P

pragnyas

Feb 25, 2011
I have a representative and they are lookgin into this.. also my doctor office is trying to call immigration

P

Calainp

Star Member
Dec 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pragnyas said:
I have a representative and they are lookgin into this.. also my doctor office is trying to call immigration

P
I just booked an appoinment with my MP to look into this. Please update if u get any insight.

pragnyas

Feb 25, 2011
Calainp said:
I just booked an appoinment with my MP to look into this. Please update if u get any insight.

let me know how it goes, am asking my doctors office and lawyer to follow up

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
Hievery 1

can any 1 help me as my husband has inactive hep b which is very common but n lethal 2 him Alhumdullilah but definitely its contagious...Can it cause a refusal?

dreamhigh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Hello Everybody! I have a question.

I received medical request for myself and my spouse back home. I got a separate mail for him which includes a medical form and other instructions.
But the address mentioned in his form is my current address in Canada. Is this alright?

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamhigh said:
Hello Everybody! I have a question.

I received medical request for myself and my spouse back home. I got a separate mail for him which includes a medical form and other instructions.
But the address mentioned in his form is my current address in Canada. Is this alright?
This is perfectly alright, since your address in Canada is the mailing address for the entire family, this is the address that will appear on all MR forms.

gn53914

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pragnyas said:
let me know how it goes, am asking my doctors office and lawyer to follow up
Call CIC Call center @ 1-888-242‑2100, they will let you know if they have received it or not. Ecas is not always a true representation of your status.

dreamhigh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
ANigerian said:
This is perfectly alright, since your address in Canada is the mailing address for the entire family, this is the address that will appear on all MR forms.
Thank You so much for the reply. I appreciate.. :)

dreamhigh

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Folks, again one more question I have ???

When my spouse back home went to fix a medical appointment, the receptionist asked him to bring the address of visa office where results need to sent...

Later on, I called CIC regarding this and they said the application should be forwarded to Ottawa as you are inside Canada. Your case will be processed in Ottawa. I have sent my PR application to Sydney, NovaScotia but as they said at later stage it would be transferred to Ottawa for processing.

But still I need some comments if anybody here has gone through similar experience and what would be the address for sending medical reports to Ottawa ??? ::)