+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-medical information sheet!

dawit Melesse

Aug 1, 2020
Hello there,
I took upfront medical examination on June 02, 2021 and the physician gave me emedical information sheet that day. following that since I have already submitted my application, I use webform to upload this file. The thing is I received an email today from the physician which contains emedical informartion sheet but this time the content on the file is a bit different I mean, on the status column it shows "completed" unlike the first one which states "required". So my question is, would that cause a problem? Or shall I upload the new information sheet using webform again?( it would be second time)

P.S. both files has the same IME no.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello there,
I took upfront medical examination on June 02, 2021 and the physician gave me emedical information sheet that day. following that since I have already submitted my application, I use webform to upload this file. The thing is I received an email today from the physician which contains emedical informartion sheet but this time the content on the file is a bit different I mean, on the status column it shows "completed" unlike the first one which states "required". So my question is, would that cause a problem? Or shall I upload the new information sheet using webform again?( it would be second time)

P.S. both files has the same IME no.
Upload the new one and include note to clarify the difference immediately before they start acting on the first one