14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
nadia601 said:
Does it mean I am also approved or no? they have requested my passport but I havent send it yet. It will take me arround another week until I will be able to send it.
Status is still open
final decion: not yet
Kindly advise.
I have applied online this time. I shall send my passport to Abu Dhabi office
It sure looks like a positive decision in your case.

indianabones

Feb 7, 2014
Guys you heard anything yet?

It's getting to the point where I'm seriously thinking about writing an email to them demanding a refund. It appalling the service that's being provided.

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
indianabones said:
Guys you heard anything yet?

It's getting to the point where I'm seriously thinking about writing an email to them demanding a refund. It appalling the service that's being provided.
Nothing as of today! honestly they are a joke and I have cancelled my plans now . *crew them

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
indianabones said:
MH_UK, was it purely a holiday you were planning or to visit someone/something in particular?
No just a holiday! And whats ridiculous about the whole thing is that I am eligbke for fsw 2013 and awaiting medicals!

indianabones

Feb 7, 2014
Well I hope it turns out better for you, quietly hoping you can get some cheap tickets later if you do decide to go.

I was set in stone to go in May, cause I've never been on a proper holiday in my life. Perhaps I have a bit more flexibility than you do.

It's a horrible feeling, not the fact you can be refused, cause I suppose you'll accept it and move on. But the time, you will never get that time wasted back.

Ksa01

Jan 29, 2014
Hi nadia601,

On which date you applied ? In my case biometrics were done at VFS on 30 Jan and still no update at myCIC account.

Forum members : Any one approved/finalized recently,Please share you timelines...
Thanks and Best of luck to all

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Hi Ksa01,
VFS Abdu Dhabi.
applied online 7 Feb
Biometric 13 Feb
Passport request 3 March
I havent send it to embassy yet.

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
I am still waiting and no response from LVO. I am due to travel to Australia by end of march. Though I am very much skeptical that I it would get accepted but if it does then should I send my passport? I gave my canadian travel dates for 21st. It would be a miracle if they would stamp and return my passport in such short time as they are extremely slow and inefficient. My major concern is that I need to enter Australia on the 31st of march and I would be extremely apprehensive in handing over my passport to LVO as they are not at all reliable! absolute blood sucking idiots!

indianabones

Feb 7, 2014
MH_UK,

If I were in the same situation as you, I wouldn't send them the passport. If you had a month, then it might be sensible. Just think about this, if it takes them over a month to handle a VISA application they advertise as taking a week. Just how long will it take them to stamp a passport they normally take 1/2 days doing.

Everyone is different, but priorities are priorities.

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear Mr. Xxxxxx,

I write further to your enquiry regarding your application for a temporary resident visa. Please be advised that your application is currently under review with an immigration officer and at this present time we do not have an expected date for finalization. Once the review process has been completed you will be notified.

Kind Regards,

Non-Immigrant Unit I Secteur des résidents temporaires
Immigration and Medical Services Division I Direction de l’immigration et services médicaux
High Commission of Canada I Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street I 38, Rue Grosvenor
London W1K 4AA I Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom I Royaume-Uni

www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca I www.royaume-
PROTECTED B

Enquiry: Its been over 15 working and I have not yet received any response for my visitors visa application. I am planning to travel on the 21st of March and delay on your part are delaying my travel plans. Can you please expedite the process as you are causing severe distress and inconvenience. Also your visa office should publish true time scales for visa processing as it is causing nothing but frustration. Thanks

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
This was the reply I got this afternoon. Worst visa system on earth, for them its a bloody money making tool and they dont care about anyone!
Even if I get it I wont risk sending my passport to these incompetent imbeciles!

indianabones

Feb 7, 2014
MH_UK,

I know it's not going to give you any comfort, but if you have decided to abort the trip to Canada now, why not send an email to them asking for a refund, which you are completely entitled to as they've not met the service standards that they advertise.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nadia601 said:
Does it mean I am also approved or no? they have requested my passport but I havent send it yet. It will take me arround another week until I will be able to send it.
Status is still open
final decion: not yet
Kindly advise.
I have applied online this time. I shall send my passport to Abu Dhabi office
They wouldn't have bothered to request the passport if it was a refusal

indianabones

Feb 7, 2014
Sent an anger email through their webform yesterday. 7 working days you published, it's now the 20th, why are you taking so long?

Just seen another "updated" status on MyCIC, no change. So clearly they are doing something behind the scenes.

MM_UK - keep us updated.