+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-copr Wait times more than 60 Days

Annej

Jul 21, 2021
I have the same condition and need to go home urgently. As far as I know, you can definitely travel on your TRV with your current work permit but if you are outside and you get your Ecopr, your Work permit will be null and void and PRTD will be required to enter agian.
Hey, thanks for the info! I actually don’t even have a work permit. It still hasn’t gotten approved since I applied for it 10 months ago.

Reactions: trih

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
So on 25th of July I submitted my photo, mail address and declaration that i am living in canada.
22nd August I received medical surveillance form. I filled that form and submitted to Ircc through webform.
after 30days it was not updated on my profile. So again I submitted that form to Ircc on 24th September.
Today I called them and they told me, your form get updated on the system on 28th September. The one you submitted on 24th of September
What should i do next? Help me.
thanks

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
So on 25th of July I submitted my photo, mail address and declaration that i am living in canada.
22nd August I received medical surveillance form. I filled that form and submitted to Ircc through webform.
after 30days it was not updated on my profile. So again I submitted that form to Ircc on 24th September.
Today I called them and they told me, your form get updated on the system on 28th September. The one you submitted on 24th of September
thanks
you have completed everything just wait for them to approve your Ecopr

Reactions: Arjun Singh Rawat

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
thanks
Hey Arjun any updates?

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
How did you know that your medical surveillance was updated on IRCC file? did they sent you an email or you saw it on GC key?
I called the Ircc agent and I told them that I submitted the medical surveillance form to Ircc through webform. Then they told me yes it is updated on my profile

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I called them again hahah! They told me that we send a message to Visa officer that we have your documents. Now its upto visa officer when he will reach out to Ircc agent and then we can ask more documents or we can update your ecopr.

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
I called them again hahah! They told me that we send a message to Visa officer that we have your documents. Now its upto visa officer when he will reach out to Ircc agent and then we can ask more documents or we can update your ecopr.
nice agent my agent told he doesnt want to send message as the officers are already busy with files

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Got my GCMS notes, where they have recorded that they have received my Address confirmation and Photos. They didnt issue me COPR because my daughters passport had expired and i was able to only submit her new US passport on 26th August but the file has been idle since then. The agent had remarked that the dependant passport expired in GCMS notes. so only have to wait until they pick up the file again...god knows when