+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-copr Wait times more than 60 Days

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
So I contacted my MP and they replied with the same answer
It’s under review, I mean I see it on the portal
I don’t understand wtf we are supposed to do. If it’s under review what’s the next step?
what are they even reviewing ???

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I swear to god, even these MPs only care about the elections and winning. The whole goddamn system is full of a bunch of incompetent and selfish pricks.

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
I received my eCorp last night. After 49 days since I submitted the mailing address and photo in the portal. Good luck to everyone continuing to wait for eCOPR!! I hope we all get yours soon .

Reactions: gopalk and Dchawla

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
No, they didnt but I went to public health office which is near to my house.
did you completed your medical surveillance brother? I think that is what IRCC is waiting for us now. maybe if we finished it and inform them after we will receive our ecopr. Because i looked at the ecopr of my friend, they record there the medical surveillance code results.

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
I received my eCorp last night. After 49 days since I submitted the mailing address and photo in the portal. Good luck to everyone continuing to wait for eCOPR!! I hope we all get yours soon .
Hi! congratulations! did you have any issues like medical surveillance or anything? or its just too long to wait from your case?