+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-copr Wait times more than 60 Days

dimitri12

Sep 8, 2021
Hi all,

Sorry for the silly question but could someone explain what:

The Portal email is?
The E-copr is?

I got my AOR on the 22nd April 2021, and haven't had a major update since? Currently on background check being processed...
You will receive the portal email from IRCC when your application is in the final step, and they will create an account for online portal.
In the portal, you can declare that you are in Canada as well as upload your current address and photo for your PR card.

eCOPR is electronic version of Confirmation of Permanent Residence that you can download from the portal once IRCC confirmed your PR.
This is the document that we are waiting for months and months.

I believe your application is still in process as you haven't received the portal email from IRCC?
Everything needs to be done before they send you the portal email.

ehsan3001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Toronto
I have been doing this everyday. I am at my 23rd day of waiting. This is insane.
Just keep sending it…use correct timings. No early morning or at lunch hours or late afternoon. Keep your email as simple as possible, just say you have not received your ecopr while you submitted your address and photos 23 days ago, send them your uci, application number, full name and date of birth. They will eventually notice your email and send your ecopr. I hope everyone gets it very soon especially those waiting more than 30 days.

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Just keep sending it…use correct timings. No early morning or at lunch hours or late afternoon. Keep your email as simple as possible, just say you have not received your ecopr while you submitted your address and photos 23 days ago, send them your uci, application number, full name and date of birth. They will eventually notice your email and send your ecopr. I hope everyone gets it very soon especially those waiting more than 30 days.
Congratulations

dimitri12

Sep 8, 2021
CEC Inland with Dependants inland
AOR Sep 28th 2020
Portal e-mail - June 14th
Replied the same day with details
Portal Credential Email received - Jun15th
Portal - Uploaded Photo and submitted - June 15th
No update till date waiting for eCOPR - 95 days

Received GCMS note - 19th Sep - shows all passed
Just wondering, when did you apply your GCMS note?
Cause I ordered mine early August and I still haven't got it... it's been more than 40 days

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi.
for me its been more than 60days.
I received the 1st email from:
Sincerely,
(GCMS user ID)
(Office’s city name)
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
what will be my visa office?

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
Thank you for the tip! may i know what could be the right time to send them emails?

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
Hi.
for me its been more than 60days.
I received the 1st email from:
Sincerely,
(GCMS user ID)
(Office’s city name)
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
what will be my visa office?
we are the same man, no details from the visa office as well...I wonder if other's here has the same on their pre-email approval