+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-copr Wait times more than 60 Days

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
This is ridiculous. Maybe we were just a tested group for VLU? They were like “ nah these applications are not finalized but we will just send them portal email for fun”
Or maybe all our applications are assigned with one officer who went on vacation.

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
There is obviously something wrong with the Virtual Landing Unit/ Operation Support Center. And, that’s not going to be solved by its own. We need to bring this into their attention. Sending emails and webforms can help, but I think they’re also subjects to be lost among thousands of emails and webforms they receive every week.Here is the mailing address for this center:
Operations Support Centre (OSC)
P.O. Box 8784 STN T CSC
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 5J3

I suggest those of us who have been waiting for more than 2 months send a letter (each person) to this address and explain their situation along with the dates. That may be more helpful than waiting or sending only emails or webforms. What do you think? Share your ideas…

Makes sense...wont hurt to try. Max this will aslso go into Black hole of no response

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
There is obviously something wrong with the Virtual Landing Unit/ Operation Support Center. And, that’s not going to be solved by its own. We need to bring this into their attention. Sending emails and webforms can help, but I think they’re also subjects to be lost among thousands of emails and webforms they receive every week.Here is the mailing address for this center:
Operations Support Centre (OSC)
P.O. Box 8784 STN T CSC
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 5J3

I suggest those of us who have been waiting for more than 2 months send a letter (each person) to this address and explain their situation along with the dates. That may be more helpful than waiting or sending only emails or webforms. What do you think? Share your ideas…
I think the guys who wait 100 days should definitely mail them the letters. It might impact all our applications.

Reactions: gopalk

PKNew

Jul 26, 2021
AOR - 28th Sep 2020
Medical Passed - May 13th, 2021
Received Portal credentials e-mail - June 15th, 2021
Uploaded Photo & Replied to the portal same day - June 15th, 2021
No update after that
Raised - 5 webforms
Replied to received e-mail & Landing office e-mail several times
Called Customercare - < Nowadays I feel Customer care persons are rude; They just reply saying they consider only Afghan issue and won't provide any update>
Last week was able to find a kind person who could listen to the query in customer care and she agreed 95 days is not normal and she will add a comment to see if anything happens. <but nothing happened yet> Very much depressing to expect for eCOPR every day

Received GCMS on 19th Sep it shows all passed not sure what is stopping them to provide the eCOPR

No update on eCOPR for 95 days now after submitting details in PR confirmation portal.

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
This is ridiculous. Maybe we were just a tested group for VLU? They were like “ nah these applications are not finalized but we will just send them portal email for fun”
Or maybe all our applications are assigned with one officer who went on vacation.
Yea looks like they want to ignore us as we mail them raise webforms gcms ans stuff.
They want to ignore more and more, so that we give up someday

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
AOR - 28th Sep 2020
No update after that
Raised - 5 webforms
Called Customercare - < Nowadays I feel Customer care persons are rude; They just reply saying they consider only Afghan issue and won't provide any update>
Last week was able to find a kind person who could listen to the query in customer care and she agreed 95 days is not normal and she will add a comment to see if anything happens. <but nothing happened yet> Very much depressing to expect for eCOPR every day

Received GCMS on 19th Sep it shows all passed not sure what is stopping them to provide the eCOPR

No update on eCOPR for 95 days now after submitting details in PR confirmation portal.
Very sad, we have to do something about it.

ehsan3001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Toronto
AOR - 28th Sep 2020
No update after that
Raised - 5 webforms

This is sad.

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Hi everyone,
Thanks for adding me!
See my following process:
AOR - feb 24.2021
Portal - July 15.2021
Credentials - July 16.2021
Declared in Canada/upload photo and address - July 17.2021

No updates from that!

raised web forms, sent several emails, asked GCMS notes (waiting)

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Hi everyone,
Thanks for adding me!
See my following process:
AOR - feb 24.2021
Portal - July 15.2021
Credentials - July 16.2021
Declared in Canada/upload photo and address - July 17.2021

No updates from that!

raised web forms, sent several emails, asked GCMS notes (waiting)
forgot to mention…VO - VLU

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Today marks my more than 90 day wait. don't know what to do. I am planning to drop an email to Marco's office. I don't know if it will help

• Sad
Reactions: Dchawla