+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-CAS status change, need your help guys))

melon82

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 06, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan. 04, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 26, 2014 In Process Aug. 04, 2014 Decision Made Sep. 01, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 03, 2014
LANDED..........
Sep. 12, 2014
Hey guys, how is everyone in here, I hope everyone is in good health in here along with their families.

I am sorry to have brought that topic up again, I just wanna hear advices, thoughts, suggestions from you guys, about PPR and E-CAS.

My wife sent her passport as u guys can see on our timeline on June 30th, 2014, its been exactly one month since that, i tracked DHL, CEM received it on July 2nd, 2014. I was wondering am i panicking too early and what does it take these guys sometimes to check and verify anything else after if they have requested passport, I mean logically speaking, how long does it take to complete the process.

I know it all depends on Visa Officer and the amount of applications they have etc. I hope and p[ray that her status will change on E-CAS, but unfortunately its still APPLICATION RECEIVED :'( :(

Sincerely Alex

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
melon82 said:
Hey guys, how is everyone in here, I hope everyone is in good health in here along with their families.

I am sorry to have brought that topic up again, I just wanna hear advices, thoughts, suggestions from you guys, about PPR and E-CAS.

My wife sent her passport as u guys can see on our timeline on June 30th, 2014, its been exactly one month since that, i tracked DHL, CEM received it on July 2nd, 2014. I was wondering am i panicking too early and what does it take these guys sometimes to check and verify anything else after if they have requested passport, I mean logically speaking, how long does it take to complete the process.

I know it all depends on Visa Officer and the amount of applications they have etc. I hope and p[ray that her status will change on E-CAS, but unfortunately its still APPLICATION RECEIVED :'( :(

Sincerely Alex
I have seen many complains of long waiting time after the passports has been sent...
Every case is different I think.. but it seems to be a cause of discomfort for many recently...

It was a post there telling that PPR doesn't mean that wont be interview ?
In any case, we have been waiting long, and you better believe that the end is coming soon....

Don't worry about it...
one day at the time...

We are in the same situation,
passport was sent and we are just in the wait.... what else can we do ?

xxdieselxx

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2, 2013
AOR Received.
August 17, 2013
File Transfer...
SA Received: August 29, 2013
Med's Done....
July 24, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
May 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2014
LANDED..........
July 2, 2014
melon82 said:

Sincerely Alex
Alex,

The VO phoned us from Manila to the number we had on file to tell us that the COPR was ready to send. Make sure that the phone numbers that they have on file are current and that they are answered. You are almost a month in so it should be any day. Our Ecas did not change until after the phone call. A tip for when they do call, is to ask them to email you a tracking number for the courier so you will know it has actually been sent and can track it (not sure if they do it anyways, but I asked to be sure). My wife's was sent days after the phone call. I thought the V) forgot to send us the tracking number but it took that long to send the package.

Hang in there. It's got to be close to being done.

Step

Jan 4, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 21,2013
AOR Received.
August 26,2013
File Transfer...
September 13,2013
Med's Done....
Upfront. July 13,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 29,2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 4,2014.
LANDED..........
June 24, 2014. 6:00 pm
melon82 said:

Sincerely Alex
Hello Alex, quick question.
How long did CEM give to comply with PPR?
Most times a " bring forward date" is attached to app once any request is sent. App will be revisited on or before Being Forward Date.
We also received phone call from CEM about PPR. I got phone call in Canada first from Officer to confirm my wife's phone number and if she could land by by the date attached to VISA.( but her meds were within 6 weeks of expiry)
As previous posts have said, I don't think you will have much longer to wait. Close now.
E-CAS is very unreliable, ours updated only after the phone call, after we already knew the outcome.
CEM is processing much faster now than when we went through process.
Very soon you should get some news, process seems to drag on forever but close to the end
everything happens fast.

melon82

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 06, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan. 04, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 15, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 26, 2014 In Process Aug. 04, 2014 Decision Made Sep. 01, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 03, 2014
LANDED..........
Sep. 12, 2014
Thank you so much guys for you thoughts and input, it gave me a boost of energy,, thank you again :)

dollinexile

Aug 12, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 7, 2013
AOR Received.
DEC 9, 2013
File Transfer...
JAN 9, 2014
Med's Done....
OCT 2, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUNE 19, 2014 IN PROCESS: JULY 10, 2014 DM: JULY 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 26, 2014
LANDED..........
SEPT 16, 2014
Hi Alex,

Sorry I read your PM just now. Sometimes, eCAS is not that reliable. And constantly checking makes you lose your mind (I know, I almost did. Haha). You are a December applicant too, right? I also made friends with some of our fellow December applicants only a few have received their visas and quite a handful still, waiting. But, come to think of it. One December applicant said, "we signed up for a 14 month application process and getting everything done in half the time is already a blessing in its own." So don't fret, you should be getting your wife's visa soon. :)

chach

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2, 2013
AOR Received.