+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-CAS STATUS. Address missing. Waiting for PPR (CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
guys wish you all had used English for us to understand what you talked.

campangelina

Dec 27, 2011
hi annegel! We're in the same boat.. really wish our PPR will arrive soon. I read from several forums that this disappearance is something positive since the missing address is supported by an addition of information that the visa officer has received our medical results from our designated medical officer and the embassy doctors. We just need to pray harder that they would request for our passports the soonest. Good luck to us annegel.

annegel

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-april 2010
AOR Received.
17-september-2010
IELTS Request
included in the requested original docs
Med's Request
07-20-2011
Med's Done....
08-20-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
God will give the date......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
campangelina said:
hi annegel! We're in the same boat.. really wish our PPR will arrive soon. I read from several forums that this disappearance is something positive since the missing address is supported by an addition of information that the visa officer has received our medical results from our designated medical officer and the embassy doctors. We just need to pray harder that they would request for our passports the soonest. Good luck to us annegel.
yes I am also praying that our long wait will be over soon... Nothing is impossible with God..

truedream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, sydney, Nova Scotia Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21july 2011
Doc's Request.
11 nov 2011
Nomination.....
waiting
IELTS Request
already send with application
hello frds

im newbie.. we have applied for pnp sasketchewan from india under skilled category on 21july 11 and received the file by office nova scotia in july.... in november11 we were asked for additional documents and were submitted within 10days..... still waiting for nomination no update..

how can i check my e-- case status .. plss help n guide me

angeli26

Nov 10, 2011
Hello guys.. My address is still missing.. Done with my medical exam last FEbruary 6&7.. Ecas status added with medical results have been received. Waiting for pasport request. Ilang months ba for ppr?

campangelina

Dec 27, 2011
truedream,i 'm not sure if you could already check your status by this stage but you can just try by using your file number. it's very easy to check your application status. just go to cic.gc.ca website, click on the i need to check application status located on the right side of the home page. The next page would appear where you would click the box with the word continue. After this another page would appear that says security, at the bottom click on the button which says I have read, understood and agree with the above terms and conditions and the continue button. On the next page that would appear, answer the data pertaining to your application, click on the continue button then there in front of you will appear your application status.. Hope this answers your inquiry. ;)

hi angeli! from ecas with medical results have been received to ppr in my case took almost 2 months others got theirs earlier. konting tulog na lang yan ;).

truedream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, sydney, Nova Scotia Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21july 2011
Doc's Request.
11 nov 2011
Nomination.....
waiting
IELTS Request
already send with application
thanks angeli... so kind of u... after we receive our nomination how long is the prcesss further to that ???? thanks :D

Bem

Feb 18, 2012
I'm new to this forum, I admit this really helps me a lot in thinking positively regarding the status of my family's application in FWS category. In our case, we started submitting the application last March 2010, processing was made September 2010. After a year, September 2011 we received instruction for medical, until now we did not receive any update after we completed and submitted the medical results....Ecas status does not show any changes at all...still in process...can somebody enlighten me and my family on this case? I'm a bit frustrated as to when will they request our passport for Visa stamping...thanks for any update with similar case like ours...God bless!

Medik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2011
Bem said:
I'm new to this forum, I admit this really helps me a lot in thinking positively regarding the status of my family's application in FWS category. In our case, we started submitting the application last March 2010, processing was made September 2010. After a year, September 2011 we received instruction for medical, until now we did not receive any update after we completed and submitted the medical results....Ecas status does not show any changes at all...still in process...can somebody enlighten me and my family on this case? I'm a bit frustrated as to when will they request our passport for Visa stamping...thanks for any update with similar case like ours...God bless!
Hello.. We have the same case and the same timeline... also had medical request in September but up to now, no visa notice... A lot of September medical requests haven't been issued PPRs yet... Let's just pray there's nothing wrong and that it will come soon! God bless!

Bem

Feb 18, 2012
Hi to all those who have the same timeline with me, I heard that other applicants of the same timeline already received request for PPR since last week. Praying and hoping that next request will be ours... :)

campangelina

Dec 27, 2011
hi bem and medik! Like both of you I'm also a March 2010 applicant and have received my MR Sept,2011. My PPR came by email last Feb,2012 and now I'm waiting for mr. postman to arrive with our visa. It took us(me my husband and 3kids) weeks before we finished our medical. My husband needed a repeat chest x-ray and prostate exam. He was required to come back for several days for these procedures. Could you imagine the anxiety my husband went through out of fear for that digital exam and the waiting period for the results. Fortunately all went well. We were relieved to know that we are all healthy. By the second week of October 2011,the NHS sent our results to CEM. On Dec 2011, my in process details has added another line: medical results received (this line doesn't appear to everyone,but I felt excited having read it because I felt that our application has moved and something positive happened). We have waited more than 4 months for that PPR to arrive, you have been waiting a little bit longer but I'm sure that both your PPRs will arrive very soon. Frequent prayers with faith and optimism always work wonders. :)

By the way have you checked your emails for possible blockers?

I'll be praying with you..

smilepmendoza

Jun 27, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-March-2010
Doc's Request.
June 11, 2010
AOR Received.
September 23, 2010
File Transfer...
September 16, 2010
Med's Request
August 26, 2011
Med's Done....
October 10, 2011
Passport Req..
April 4, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time, hopefully SOON!
LANDED..........
In God's time
campangelina said:
hi bem and medik! Like both of you I'm also a March 2010 applicant and have received my MR Sept,2011. My PPR came by email last Feb,2012 and now I'm waiting for mr. postman to arrive with our visa. It took us(me my husband and 3kids) weeks before we finished our medical. My husband needed a repeat chest x-ray and prostate exam. He was required to come back for several days for these procedures. Could you imagine the anxiety my husband went through out of fear for that digital exam and the waiting period for the results. Fortunately all went well. We were relieved to know that we are all healthy. By the second week of October 2011,the NHS sent our results to CEM. On Dec 2011, my in process details has added another line: medical results received (this line doesn't appear to everyone,but I felt excited having read it because I felt that our application has moved and something positive happened). We have waited more than 4 months for that PPR to arrive, you have been waiting a little bit longer but I'm sure that both your PPRs will arrive very soon. Frequent prayers with faith and optimism always work wonders. :)

By the way have you checked your emails for possible blockers?

I'll be praying with you..
Hi. I am in the same boat as Medik and Bem. By the way, what do you mean by blockers? Our group,actually, has been singled out from the issuance PPR. Whatever the reason is, I leave it all to God. It is almost 6 mos from my medical and despite feeling the anxiety of not having the PPR, I still believe God will give it to us. Good luck to you (us, hehehe) in Canada.

campangelina

Dec 27, 2011
hi smilepmendoza! blockers prevent some emails from getting in.Having web firewalls from certain antispywares may cause this. This is actually a good protection but sometimes even mails that we need may get blocked in the process. Try checking by typing CEM's email ad on the search tab located in the upper right portion of your email. If I remember it right it's re:manil.immigration@international.gc.? All transactions with CEM should appear when searched.

I admire your faith, this will help you succeed in life. I love reading praises, fervent prayers and high hopes cause really these are the keys of success. Yes? :) :)

God bless us all..

Bem

Feb 18, 2012
My batch got their PPR request first week of March this year :), unfortunately, in our case, still hoping :( for the last week of March to arrive. It is so hard to wait especially that you exhausted everything: money, time, effort, and chances. I hope and pray that my case and that of others as well with the same timeline, September 2010, may avail of the opportunity to get hold of our "maple leaf."
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!

Rahul78

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
PER recieved 8th Nov 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 8.5
File Transfer...
28th Nov 2011
Med's Request
18th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
24th Jan 2012 Meds Sent 1st Feb 2012 Recieved by VO 3rd Feb 2012, Ecas Medical Results have been recieved 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th May 2012
LANDED..........
4th July 2012..JAI SAI RAM
Well, First ,, A BIG THANK YOU to ALL for following English as that helps us all with enriching experiences that we all go through.

Specifically Manila VO has shared a reputation for one of the fastest VO all this while ( especially for MI 3 applicants ) and I am not sure why sudden breaks in issuing PPRs. I know, a lot of friends here are MI 1 and MI 2 applicants . Basis my knowledge from lot of other forums, MI 1 created a lot of backlog with most VOs and hence this delay specifically for MI 1 applicants. MI2 had a reduced intake but because of the MI 1 backlog, MI2 also managed to have some backlog of files. With the introduction of MI3 and the reduced NOC list with reduced CAPs in each NOC, CIC aimed to clear all the previous backlog and only intake applicants whose NOCs reflect a demand in Canada .

With this , I believe we all are going to get to our destinations sooner than later. I know anxiety takes over ( like mine ) and we want to be engaged in activites like reading forums, looking for information on the web, checking Ecas again and again and so on. Very natural and very understandable.

May I request that , to help all of us, We update our timelines in our profiles so that it reflects on the left tab under our forum IDs and that will help all of us know how is it going .

MVO is our VO and will not disappoint us. NDVO issued a lot of Stamping yesterday ( 6 , I know from on forum ) . I think the processing is happening parallely for all three mIs and we just need tp pray and be hopeful of our destiny making us reach where we want to be.

Again all the very best and GOD BLESS!!