+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-APR questions for ACCA people

sammy89

Feb 1, 2017
Hello,

I received my ITA yesterday and had some questions for e-APR. Questions listed below - would appreciate if someone senior clarifies them:

Pre-Text: I have WES accreditation of having 2 bachelors degrees, duration June 2009 to March 2016 for B.Sc and June 2009 to Jan 2015 for ACCA.

1) How do I enter my degree durations - 7 years, full time? As I was working and taking classes over the weekend? I don't want this information to again clash or reduce my work experience.
2) My qualifications are ACCA and B.SC. Both degrees are from UK so I put UK in my country of study. However, I was based in Pakistan and working fulltime while giving exams for ACCA and B.SC like we all do. Would this give a clash of information when I review my personal history profile of last 10 years? IF so, whats the resolution?

3) Do I need to enter my secondary school education history as well?
4) For POF, my income is low so my father has transferred some amounts to my bank account in Dec. However, its not a 6 month history. How do I proof this is legit transfer? Gift deed or something else?

Please advise.
Thanks