+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-Apr documents checklist does not mention countries for PCC

Nalidra

Feb 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

I got ITA, carefully filled in the first part of the e-Apr and reached the personal documents checklist.
In the last 10 years for studies and work I lived in several countries, 4 of them for at least 6 months in a row and 2 other countries for 4-5 months in a row.

The documents checklist is asking for 5 police certificates, and it doesn't say which ones... Any idea how I can find out what's the 5 country???

(in the meanwhile I am moving to get PCC for all the possible countries, but one of them is Brazil, and it seems complicated to get!)

I thank you all for your help on this,

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Hello everyone,

I got ITA, carefully filled in the first part of the e-Apr and reached the personal documents checklist.
In the last 10 years for studies and work I lived in several countries, 4 of them for at least 6 months in a row and 2 other countries for 4-5 months in a row.

The documents checklist is asking for 5 police certificates, and it doesn't say which ones... Any idea how I can find out what's the 5 country???

(in the meanwhile I am moving to get PCC for all the possible countries, but one of them is Brazil, and it seems complicated to get!)

I thank you all for your help on this,
You Normally are Required to provide it for countries you lived in for 6 or more Months.

so the four you lived in for 6 months get theoes and then the one you lived in the longest below the six months.

or to be safe do what you are doing and get for all of them. can never hurt to have too much info.