+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dutch Police certificate VOG

Dutchie243

Sep 15, 2017
Hi i hope somebody can help me

I need a Dutch police certificate and i want to know what info i need to fill out in the section about the organisation that request the VOG and what document do i need to send ?

Thanks !!!

Arthils21

Feb 13, 2018
Hello, I also need this information really urgently! I read somewhere that I should write my name in 2.1 if I didn‘t receive an official request for the PCC already. What should I write there?

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Just write IRCC in full form in the organisation requesting the certificate also attach snippets of the weblink where it says you require the police certificate upfront for the application. It is on the IRCC website under express entry category.

Reactions: Arthils21

Arthils21

Feb 13, 2018
Yes, I wrote IRCC in full form as the name of the organization but do I keep the rest blank? The address and name of representative etc.? Or do I use my own name since they require to send the VOG to me first so I can send to to IRCC?

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
Yes, I wrote IRCC in full form as the name of the organization but do I keep the rest blank? The address and name of representative etc.? Or do I use my own name since they require to send the VOG to me first so I can send to to IRCC?
Leave it blank. However in purpose section 2.2 mark "Other Purpose" and write Visa application or whatever visa you are applying for.

Reactions: Arthils21

Crizza

Jun 14, 2018
Hello guys, does anyone know whats the address of the ing bank in amsterdam i just need it to be able to wire transfer.. does anyone got their good conduct recently.? How long?