+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Durham College

Akshay jadon

Jan 8, 2021
I have applied for the data analytics program from Durham College (May intake)
My questions:-
1. In how many days they will revert to me about my admission.
2. If I get admission, how much time I will get to pay my tuition fee.

Thanks in advance.

Akshay jadon

Jan 8, 2021
Hello everyone,
My name is Akshay. I am from India. I am currently working as a software developer for an IT firm. I have total 5 years of work experience. I have applied for the data analytics program from Durham College. I have some doubts related to student visa/permit approvals.

I don't have my parents with me as they passed away 4 years back. I have one sibling (elder brother) and I am married.
My elder brother lives in Toronto and has a PR card and he will be my co-borrower in my student loan as well. Will my brother's stay in Canada will impact my non-immigrant impact during visa process. As I have my wife only as my family in India. Does it shows weak family ties?

P.S my wife is working here in India as business development executive and will not be travelling with me to Canada.

Akshay jadon

Jan 8, 2021
My name is Akshay. I am from India. I am currently working as a software developer for an IT firm. I have total 5 years of work experience. I have applied for the data analytics program from Durham College. I have some doubts related to student visa/permit approvals.

I don't have my parents with me as they passed away 4 years back. I have one sibling (elder brother) and I am married.
My elder brother lives in Toronto and has a PR card and he will be my co-borrower in my student loan as well. Will my brother's stay in Canada will impact my non-immigrant impact during visa process. As I have my wife only as my family in India. Does it shows weak family ties?

P.S my wife is working here in India as business development executive and will not be travelling with me to Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok but do you meet the SDS requirements? IF you have a loan, are you eligible for SDS. Do you have language tests and medical completed?

Akshay jadon

Jan 8, 2021
Here are my details:-
IELTS score:- Overall 7.5 band I have scored more than 60 percent in all my studies. I have sufficient amount of money to my tuition fee and GIC

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Here are my details:-
IELTS score:- Overall 7.5 band I have scored more than 60 percent in all my studies. I have sufficient amount of money to my tuition fee and GIC
Ok so you don’t need a loan. You need to show career progression. Why do you need a Canadian diploma and how will it give you a job in India. Can you not get the education in India will the question for visa officers. All the best.

Reactions: Akshay jadon

jmbits

Oct 19, 2020
I have applied for the data analytics program from Durham College (May intake)
My questions:-
1. In how many days they will revert to me about my admission.
2. If I get admission, how much time I will get to pay my tuition fee.

Thanks in advance.
Q1: It took like 1 month and 1 week for me,
Q2: You have to pay your tuition in order to secure your place. And it is also good for your application to show that you have already paid your first semester.

Akshay jadon

Jan 8, 2021
Q1: It took like 1 month and 1 week for me,
Q2: You have to pay your tuition in order to secure your place. And it is also good for your application to show that you have already paid your first semester.
How much time they will give to pay the tuition fee.. after releasing letter of acceptance