+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Durham College January 2019

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I applied on 1st August - Information System security course.
How long does it take to get userID and password?
when you apply and paid the registration fee of cad100, dc will send you an email containing your login and password (after payment is confirmed) to the dc “my portal”. please check your spam folder.

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
when you apply and paid the registration fee of cad100, dc will send you an email containing your login and password (after payment is confirmed) to the dc “my portal”. please check your spam folder.
Thanks! But I never paid an application fee. I got the confirmation email from dc that they have received m application.FYI , applied through agent.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks! But I never paid an application fee. I got the confirmation email from dc that they have received m application.FYI , applied through agent.
welcome. dc would provide you with the login and password for the portal once you paid the application fee. if your agent paid the application fee, then they have your login.

i originally applied for the information security grad certificate but i opted for the 2 yr diploma program and transfer to uoit.

Maitri19

Jun 23, 2018
I’ve applied for Human Resource management PGDM course on 25th june and I received login credentials after five days and Received LOA on 24th july..! And I’ve also paid my fees..!