+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dui pending charges

can.alb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Hello,
I applied for PR paper based application in dec 2016. i was charged with DUI in oct 2017 and now my trail date is in August. i have not yet disclosed my charhes to cic. i am going to disclose this week or next week.
Today i received medical request from cic. my question is should i do the medical or not

Please help thanks

canpermit

Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for prompt reply :)
Good to hear that you got your PR, Did CIC ask for documents from court or how did it go, I'm worried
please guide :)

Cinnamon_Coco

Oct 28, 2021
Hey can someone please help? My brother has been charged for DUI his court date is in Jan. I really cannot imagine that he would do anything like this that is going to ruin his career. He's been depressed and going through a lot last few days.. Did anyone get through this? Please give me any suggestions you have or contact of the best lawyer? Poor guy wasted his one year of his work permit going back home when the pandemic started and when he came back he wasted 5-8 months looking for a full time job with the Covid going on and when finally he got something that he can rely on this happened. Please help