+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

dubai police certificate 90 days query

JACKCHITRA123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
I received ITA in the last draw and applied for police certificate from London's Dubai embassy a the end of june.

they have strictly told me that it will take 3 to 4 months.

I have got all other documents ready to send my application. shall I wait now for this certificate to come and if it doesn't come in the 90 day express entry deadline then ill send my application 2 or 3 days before the deadline. or shall I just send the application now and tell cic that Dubai certificate takes 3 to 4 months?

please advise

JACKCHITRA123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
thanks. yes I am attaching proof from the embassy that I have applied for police certificate.

so I guess its ok right if I submit my application now rather than waiting for this certificate which is more likely to take 3 months? I don't want to delay the process because of waiting

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
thanks. yes I am attaching proof from the embassy that I have applied for police certificate.

so I guess its ok right if I submit my application now rather than waiting for this certificate which is more likely to take 3 months? I don't want to delay the process because of waiting
It's really up to you. Submitting later will prove to CIC that you waited as long as possible for the certificate to arrive, but if you are clear enough in your LOE (with proof) that there was no scope of getting the certificate in time, you should be fine.