Nomination.....
26-12-2016
AOR Received.
12-08-2016
IELTS Request
28-11-2016
Med's Done....
30-01-2017
I applied and got in 10 minutes. In fact i applied online at the www.dubaipolice.gov.ae They then sent an email or sms requesting you to go to the nearest police station. When i went to the nearest police station, they asked if I had applied online and asked to see my EIDA (emirates id) when they saw it, they authorized it and in few minutes I got the Good Conduct Certificate in my email id.

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
I applied already and here is how the process goes if you do not know your P.O.Box or do not want to do it online:

To obtain a police clearance in English you have to go to the Port Rashid or Al Murakabat police stations. You have to bring the following:

- 2 recent passport sized photos.
- Original passport.
- Copy of your passport (information page)
- Copy of your visa
- Copy of your emirates ID (optional, but take one in case)
- A short letter explaining why you need the certificate and to whom to be addressed (not mandatory but I did one in case)
- AED 220 for residents and AED 320 for people overseas.

It will be ready in 3-4 days and you can go and collect it from the same place. Whole process took 5 mins.

Thats all there is to it. Hope this helps.

Mjhin

Dec 5, 2016
UAE
Can77 said:
I applied and got in 10 minutes. In fact i applied online at the www.dubaipolice.gov.ae They then sent an email or sms requesting you to go to the nearest police station. When i went to the nearest police station, they asked if I had applied online and asked to see my EIDA (emirates id) when they saw it, they authorized it and in few minutes I got the Good Conduct Certificate in my email id.
Hey Can77, I am too trying to get the pcc from Dubai, I tried the link in your thread, quick question what did you fill in the field 'certificate required by' and type of requested party ??

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Can77 said:
Hi, is electronic PCC acceptable ? Got it email. It also says validity 3 months !

porkchop

May 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys! I'm trying to register online at Dubai police website to get Police clearance but they were asking for P.O box. our address here in Philippines doesn't have any P.O box number. How did you register?

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Mjhin said:
Hey Can77, I am too trying to get the pcc from Dubai, I tried the link in your thread, quick question what did you fill in the field 'certificate required by' and type of requested party ??
I applied just now. I selected 'Private' from the dropdown and then typed 'Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada' in the next type-field.

luckyonyx123

Mar 4, 2017
Hello mayur_dubai

Could you please update if an electronic PCC from Dubai was accepted by CIC?

I am a former UAE resident (left UAE 3 mos ago) and I applied online on 10-July-2017. after I made a pyament of 320aed I received email that my PCC will be processed in 5 working days. Now I am wonder if i receive an electronic verison of PCC will it be accepted? Furthmore, will i get a hard copy of PCC to my PO box in Kazakhstan

I think they still provide you with Hard-copy through Courier.

As on there Online application they are asking for your Registered Address where they can send the PCC.
Courier Charges 320 AED

My question is, they are asking for P O Box Number, and I dont have any P O Box. No one uses P O Box in India anymore.
Will the PCC reach my address properly if P O Box is not provided.

masuk

Dec 1, 2016
Hello mayur_dubai

Could you please update if an electronic PCC from Dubai was accepted by CIC?

I am a former UAE resident (left UAE 3 mos ago) and I applied online on 10-July-2017. after I made a pyament of 320aed I received email that my PCC will be processed in 5 working days. Now I am wonder if i receive an electronic verison of PCC will it be accepted? Furthmore, will i get a hard copy of PCC to my PO box in Kazakhstan
Hello!
Have you got your PCC to your home country's PO box or address? I am also an ex resident and need a PCC.

Last edited:

luckyonyx123

Mar 4, 2017
Hello!
Have you got your PCC to your home country's PO box or address? I am also an ex resident and need a PCC.
Hello masuk, I finally got my e-certificate by email after several phone calls and email correspondence with Dubai police. I took 8 calendar days from the moment i applied online. I had to re-send all my previous resident visas by email.

Elctronic verion of e-certificate can be easily verified and therefore there shouldnt be any issues if you upload it. I checked with other person on this forum who did that way, and PR was approved.

Good luck!

masuk

Dec 1, 2016
Hello masuk, I finally got my e-certificate by email after several phone calls and email correspondence with Dubai police. I took 8 calendar days from the moment i applied online. I had to re-send all my previous resident visas by email.

Elctronic verion of e-certificate can be easily verified and therefore there shouldnt be any issues if you upload it. I checked with other person on this forum who did that way, and PR was approved.

Good luck!

Hello luckyonyx123, congrats that you got your PCC. Just one more clarification, did they send a hard copy of your certificate to your PO BOX?

luckyonyx123

Mar 4, 2017
Hello luckyonyx123, congrats that you got your PCC. Just one more clarification, did they send a hard copy of your certificate to your PO BOX?
no, I have not yet received the paper copy. Btw, i applied for the PCC for my wife day before yesterday and got the email with PCC on the next day!

masuk

Dec 1, 2016
no, I have not yet received the paper copy. Btw, i applied for the PCC for my wife day before yesterday and got the email with PCC on the next day!
I also got it by email, do you think it is ok for non-residents? Because I have not seen that CIC approves such a way. They only allow ePCC for residents of the UAE. What do you think?

friendsgurpreet

Jun 30, 2017
Please help - For UAE PCC
I used to work in Dubai from 2009 - 2010, hence need to apply for PCC.
My question is -
1) Can I visit Dubai through a Visit Visa, stay there for 1 week, visit Dubai Police HQ and apply / get PCC?
2) if i am making a personal visit, do i still need carry fingerprint from my local police station / Attested ?

German89

Jul 17, 2017
I am new and this is the same issue I am facing.

I just left 3 months ago, so my ID is still valid and technically my residency too.
I would prefer to do it online, I could even send it to a Po Box in UAE so that wouldn't be an issue.

Can someone say who has done this recently, successfully and WITHOUT sending extra fingerprints?

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
I am new and this is the same issue I am facing.

I just left 3 months ago, so my ID is still valid and technically my residency too.
I would prefer to do it online, I could even send it to a Po Box in UAE so that wouldn't be an issue.

Can someone say who has done this recently, successfully and WITHOUT sending extra fingerprints?
How can your EID still be valid if you left 3 months ago? Your visa and EID need to be VOID/Cancelled before you officially can leave.... Unless of course you just left Dubai and never returned without officially cancelling your Visa? If so, there maybe complications obtaining a PCC...