+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dubai Pcc help

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
I think I made a mistake by get the one from ministry of interior app. I have already submitted my Eapr. Shall I get one from Dubai police app, open up CSE and submit to IRCC?

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
I have an expired emirates id card..as i left UAE last year. However, I had an Abu Dhabi residency. Will it be a problem if i apply from dubai police website?

Also, will the Ministry of Interior certificate be accepted by IRCC?

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Better get Dubai police one. It seems u can only get MOI PCC with a valid Emirates id.

I had a live chat session with Dubai police and MOI personal and both said that either certificate is suffice for immigration purpose. Moreover, OP of this thread had also submitted MOI PCC and he has landed now. I myself uploaded MOI one but planning to get one from Dubai police and submit that.

However, I would still recommend to get from Dubai police as it seems IRCC is more use to for this one

anjanacarri

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
16-11-2018
Med's Done....
18-12-2018
LANDED..........
18-07-2019
Better get Dubai police one. It seems u can only get MOI PCC with a valid Emirates id.

I had a live chat session with Dubai police and MOI personal and both said that either certificate is suffice for immigration purpose. Moreover, OP of this thread had also submitted MOI PCC and he has landed now. I myself uploaded MOI one but planning to get one from Dubai police and submit that.

However, I would still recommend to get from Dubai police as it seems IRCC is more use to for this one
Thanks for the prompt response abu dhabi residency shouldnt be a problem, I suppose?

I had successfully opened my account with the MoI site with an expired emirates id. After reading the thread i was super confused.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
No for any Emirates u can get PCC from other Emirates provided that your information is in the database of that respective Emirates police Department. For example my information is not available in Dubai police database so I have to personally go to one of the police stations with my Emirates id or send any of my friend with a copy of my Emirates Id for info registration then only I can get PCC from Dubai police.

As for MOI PCC, I was asked by the agent do I have valid residency visa and after saying yes, he said no problem if u submit Dubai Police PCC OR Moi Clearence Certificate.

That’s y I m saying get it from Dubai police. Even on CIC website for UAE police certificate they have mentioned it can be issued from the police department of any Emirates. The one from MOI even though will mention the same thing but it is coming from authority at federal level not on Emirates level

Reactions: gpdave

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am trying to submit a PCC application for my parents on Dubai Police Website and I am able to upload all documentation but on the Payment screen it asks for GCC issues Credit Card.

Has anyone run into the same issue before? Can I not use a Canadian credit card?

Thanks in advance for your help.

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am trying to submit a PCC application for my parents on Dubai Police Website and I am able to upload all documentation but on the Payment screen it asks for GCC issues Credit Card.

Has anyone run into the same issue before? Can I not use a Canadian credit card?

Thanks in advance for your help.
UPDATE: I was able to use TD Credit Card successfully. Rogers MC did not work though.

Maggie.s

Apr 23, 2019
Hi Bally1123. Initially, I also applied and received my certificate from MOI, however due to some small mistakes in it which couldn't be corrected easily, I opted for a Dubai Police certificate instead which I was able to update my data through Emirates ID.

Technically there is not much difference between them from what I can tell, except the issuer and name of certificate (Clerance Certificate vs Police Clearance Certificate).
However, I'd personally go for the Dubai PCC, even if you have to pay again because:

1) It seems to be the most commonly used by UAE based applicants.
2) It's also the one linked to from IRCC's website.
3) The requirement is for a Police Certificate, so it's less confusing to receive it from Dubai Police than to receive it from MOI.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-arab-emirates.html

That's my take on it, and btw I had ordered a total of 4 PCCs until I got it right and had to pay for each single one.
Good luck!
Hello,
I applied for UAE PCC from MOI website and there were quite a few errors. You mentioned that you had your PCC corrected through Emirates ID. Just wondering if you were in UAE at the time you applied for PCC because I am out of UAE since last 6 years and I have no way of correcting either EmID / Immigration data as my residence visa is cancelled and EmID expired. If you were outside UAE how did you get those mistakes rectified? Thanks.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hello,
I applied for UAE PCC from MOI website and there were quite a few errors. You mentioned that you had your PCC corrected through Emirates ID. Just wondering if you were in UAE at the time you applied for PCC because I am out of UAE since last 6 years and I have no way of correcting either EmID / Immigration data as my residence visa is cancelled and EmID expired. If you were outside UAE how did you get those mistakes rectified? Thanks.
What r those mistakes

Maggie.s

Apr 23, 2019
What r those mistakes
PCC had my photo and place of birth was correct. However the other details such as name, passport number, date of birth, gender was of some other person. When I sent complaint, MOI didn't take any action. Just told me that I have to get it corrected with immigration or emirates ID authority.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
PCC had my photo and place of birth was correct. However the other details such as name, passport number, date of birth, gender was of some other person. When I sent complaint, MOI didn't take any action. Just told me that I have to get it corrected with immigration or emirates ID authority.
Did u contact any of them

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
I contacted every authority possible in UAE and their answer was same that since I am not resident, they cannot change anything. Do you have any clue about this kind of issue?
I am afraid my dear but I don’t know. Just give to cic whatever u have along with the communication u made with the authorities

Ben07

May 29, 2019
Hi
In case there’s any change to be made in the Dubai PCC that you got through the Dubai Police Mobile Application , simply forward the email that you got with wrong pcc to certificate@dubaipolice.gov.ae along the explanation of changes to be made and supporting documents like passport copy/emirates id. They will send the corrected one immediately if all supporting documents match with your explanation. No extra charge.
Hi,

Have you done this or know someone who has done this? Dubai Police has used the (name + fathers name + father's full name + last name) on the certificate as per the visa. Although the Emirates ID States differently. You think they would still change it?

am4321

Jun 14, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-07-2018
AOR Received.
06-07-2018
Passport Req..
05-11-2018
Hi,

Have you done this or know someone who has done this? Dubai Police has used the (name + fathers name + father's full name + last name) on the certificate as per the visa. Although the Emirates ID States differently. You think they would still change it?
Hi Ben07
Yes I did it myself. Just explain clearly in your email to them that you need your name exactly as mentioned in the Emirates ID for the verification by immigration.