Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Dears, my case is the following.

1. In a month from now I will have my Master's diploma evaluated by WES. Currently I am in Express Entry pool with 438 points. After Master's Diploma I will have sufficient points to qualify and get ITA. Hopefully by end of Oct'19 I will apply all documents for PR.

2. At the same time I was applying to universities (MBA programs) and got admitted to Queen's University with solid scholarship. The study starts and Jan'20. Obviously I need to apply for dual permit, as COPR will be ready by end of Apr'19 at best.

I have heard that many cases like mine are rejected as immigration officer considers temporary visit's purpose is actually to stay in Canda. And if PR is not obtained, I need to show that I will leave the country.

Can someone share his / her own experience on what they exactly included into each application (for study permit and for PR) in order to comply with the rules of dual intent?

I am going to state the following scenario in letter of explanation in both applicarions in case I don't get PR:
1. MBA in Queen's University will help me succeed in my home country in Management consulting. I am 28 now (turning 29), which is perfect for mid-career shift. MBA can enable double increase in my salary and provide valuable skills for my career in Management consulting. My study plan is particularly designed for Management Consulting. The degrees I have got before were in Business, still were not focused on Management Consulting.
2. My wife is in maternity leave now and has maximum extension up to 3 years (until Mar 2022), so she can return to her work after our studies end in Jan'21.
3. I have my parents staying in Kazakhstan. And both of them have real estate (apartments) in my home country.
4. I have enough funds to cover my tuition cost, live in Canada for one year together with my wife and son and then come back to Kazakhstan.

Can you please comment whether it will work or I need to add anything else?