+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dropped out and left..will I be able to come back?

Something

Jul 4, 2012
So I was enrolled in a college in Vancouver but had to drop out. Didnt take any work but the problem is I stayed additional two months cuz I wasnt sure if things would work out or not, was dealing with some stuff.
If I wanna come back, am I gonna have problems? Thx.

mandy1307

Dec 15, 2018
Hi
I have similar problem too like i withdraw from college n return back to India coz of health issue n i want to know that is it possible to return back to Canada on same student visa with new offer letter from other college? Please help me

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
So I was enrolled in a college in Vancouver but had to drop out. Didnt take any work but the problem is I stayed additional two months cuz I wasnt sure if things would work out or not, was dealing with some stuff.
If I wanna come back, am I gonna have problems? Thx.
If you will explain things truthfully to immigration authority.They will understand and it shows your positive side.but if you overstay or violate any rule.That will be not in your favour.so i suggest you to do it as soon as possible.Good luck to you :)

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Hi
I have similar problem too like i withdraw from college n return back to India coz of health issue n i want to know that is it possible to return back to Canada on same student visa with new offer letter from other college? Please help me
Yeah,you can apply the same as i said above.mention those things in your next application in sop.i think you need to get new student visa.because that one was linked to your previous studies.

mandy1307

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah,you can apply the same as i said above.mention those things in your next application in sop.i think you need to get new student visa.because that one was linked to your previous studies.
But I have not cancelled visa yet,so I’m thinking to return on that one with offer letter n medical report !

jummakhn

May 29, 2019
I was a student of a diploma program in a college in Canada but unfortunately, I had to come due to family issues. I contacted my college they give me an extended offer letter up to 2021 winter. my study permit will expire on 2021 November. now my question is with having a valid admission letter will I face any problem entering Canada? plz give your valuable suggestion