Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zub2612 said:
Canada is not my personal property, but I hate when people continue to live at the same place but they keep complaining. LIKE it or LEAVE it.

I have met many people in UK, who will die here and will never go back, but they keep telling their friends "Don't come here, this country is no good".

And you have to love the country, you live in, as that is your homeland. It doesn't matter if you are scientist or whatever. All the people who visit this forum are successful and professional people.
Is this the Algerian flag (on your profile)? Are you living in UK?

You seem to have met many people who as you say but in different words are holding off the UK paradise from other desirers.

muscattocanada

Star Member
May 14, 2011
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar 2010
AOR Received.
APR 2010... 2nd AOR Aug 2010
File Transfer...
july 2010
Med's Request
15th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th may 2012
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
Dec 18th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
feb 23rd 2013
@ ayazf

can u specify ure age , profession , ure nationality ....and what NOC u applied in?

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Dr Eng X said:
Is this the Algerian flag (on your profile)? Are you living in UK?

You seem to have met many people who as you say but in different words are holding off the UK paradise from other desirers.
This is Pakistani flag. Yes, I am living in the UK and want to go to Canada. I will stay in the UK until I get Canadian Immigration. If anyone asks me where to immigrate, my answer is "Canada is the best country". Any objection?

"Whatever you like for yourself, like for others"

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zub2612 said:
This is Pakistani flag. Yes, I am living in the UK and want to go to Canada. I will stay in the UK until I get Canadian Immigration. If anyone asks me where to immigrate, my answer is "Canada is the best country". Any objection?

"Whatever you like for yourself, like for others"
1st why do you take it personal!!!????
2nd Pakistani living in UK. Does not that contradict what you just said before!
zub2612 said:
Canada is not my personal property, but I hate when people continue to live at the same place but they keep complaining. LIKE it or LEAVE it.

I have met many people in UK, who will die here and will never go back, but they keep telling their friends "Don't come here, this country is no good".

And you have to love the country, you live in, as that is your homeland. It doesn't matter if you are scientist or whatever. All the people who visit this forum are successful and professional people.
3rd when someone express their views that does not mean they are trying to keep others from paradise. Everyone makes their own decisions. Noone is forcing the original poster or anyone else of anything. We are NOT fighting we are expressing our opinions, views and sharing experiences
4th noone has to do anything. Evenif we begin why in the 1st place did you leave Pakistan?

I am a Canadian citizen and have every right to express my view about my country and my government. I'd love see Canada the best country. My view is it can be achieved if the government spends more on research and development instead of serving others interest. The money spent on the recent contracts for airplanes and their maintenance could have gone for research and development. Also keeping successful projects running instead of selling them. This will create jobs, future jobs and will maintain Canada's leading edge and scientists. It would pay off in many varios forms exports is one example

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
muscattocanada said:
@ ayazf

can u specify ure age , profession , ure nationality ....and what NOC u applied in?
Im 31 years old , Banker , Indian , NOC -3112 (wife is a doc)

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Aquib said:
I am Indian too , living in UK since 5 year (was in Germany too for 6 month project last year) and before coming to UK I been to Dubai and Saudi too for short visit .
Now reason for which i dont ever want to go India - Corrouption.
Middle East : most raciest people of world and no matter I can get what ever job but they treat us as second even in front of there foolist countrymen, they just treat South asian just like animals, no respect . Plus if after 30 year i need to leave that country then why waste my golden period serving them.
UK : best country in world , good climate , v good jobs (if you know english) , nice people , no raceism and lots of human right , but now days its hard to get unite with siblings etc who in India .
Canada : lots of UK quality beside weather plus you can call your close relatives, friends there gradually in temp to perm visa once you get settle there .

I know once I will be in Ca, i can call few cousin and friends from India to join us in easy visas like student and pnp , plus good standard of life and lots of benifits by govt and most important canadian govt will care for you as a canadian .
agreed with all that u have expressed above and infact these are the reasons I wanted to get out of this place and didnt wanna go back to India for the same reason as u specified.
However all good that Canada has to offer will come only when I have some decent money at hand/job.I find it quite risky and a bit foolish to leave a set life here without any surety of a job in a totally foreign land especially when I have two kids to take care of.
I really want to be there but find the stakes too high and all of it quite risky. But anyways all the best to u.

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
zub2612 said:

People complain because things have not been as per their expectations , but that doesnt necessarily mean that one has to leave that country.I mean it is not so easy to do that. There may be shortcomings in a place, no place or country is perfect and it is not easy to settle in a new place.
Even though I am not 100% satisfied here but then i have take into account a lot of things before i can think of moving out of this place.
But its really nice to hear that u r happy and contend mashallah. So just enjoy that state.All the best.

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my opinion if your UAE national or u have american,canada,eurpean etc .. Than only I advice u to live and work in middle east u will get what u want easinly !! Other than that once ur job is over go back to ur country which u don't want to go back !!some ppl waiting the chance of getting pr and some are throuing it bythemselfs so think twice before taking a decision ..

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Dr Eng X said:
1st why do you take it personal!!!????
2nd Pakistani living in UK. Does not that contradict what you just said before!3rd when someone express their views that does not mean they are trying to keep others from paradise. Everyone makes their own decisions. Noone is forcing the original poster or anyone else of anything. We are NOT fighting we are expressing our opinions, views and sharing experiences
4th noone has to do anything. Evenif we begin why in the 1st place did you leave Pakistan?

I am a Canadian citizen and have every right to express my view about my country and my government. I'd love see Canada the best country. My view is it can be achieved if the government spends more on research and development instead of serving others interest. The money spent on the recent contracts for airplanes and their maintenance could have gone for research and development. Also keeping successful projects running instead of selling them. This will create jobs, future jobs and will maintain Canada's leading edge and scientists. It would pay off in many varios forms exports is one example
Dear Sir, I have no time for this useless arguments. It is not mandatory that if you are dual citizen, then you should hate your first homeland. I left Pakistan for a better life. I intend to leave UK for the best life. It is good for you that you are Canadian citizen. The discussion was not what the Canadian Government should do. People come to this forum about Immigration Information. If some Canadian don't want more people to come to Canada, then he/ she can make a political party, win the election and ban the immigrants. Until then, there is no need to misguiding people.

ras782

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Amman,Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/4/2011
AOR Received.
12/5/2011
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
zub2612 said:
Dear Sir, I have no time for this useless arguments. It is not mandatory that if you are dual citizen, then you should hate your first homeland. I left Pakistan for a better life. I intend to leave UK for the best life. It is good for you that you are Canadian citizen. The discussion was not what the Canadian Government should do. People come to this forum about Immigration Information. If some Canadian don't want more people to come to Canada, then he/ she can make a political party, win the election and ban the immigrants. Until then, there is no need to misguiding people.
+1 for you Zub2612.

First of all, I am from Middle East, and what you don’t know about Middle east (I guess you guys meant Gulf countries, because we are not racist here in Jordan :)) that they pay according to your nationality, for example, if you Jordanian; you will get paid about 3000-5000 Us dollar while if you are Egyptian with the same Qualifications, you will get paid 1000-1500 US dollar. In the same time, if you Canadian, American; you will get paid about 6000-8000 US dollar. They pay salaries based on your countries salaries.
The bottom line is if I were you, I’ll definitely move to Canada to get my Citizenship, and then you will easily find a decent job in Middle East. And by then, I am sure you will not leave Canada.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayazf said:
agreed with all that u have expressed above and infact these are the reasons I wanted to get out of this place and didnt wanna go back to India for the same reason as u specified.
However all good that Canada has to offer will come only when I have some decent money at hand/job.I find it quite risky and a bit foolish to leave a set life here without any surety of a job in a totally foreign land especially when I have two kids to take care of.
I really want to be there but find the stakes too high and all of it quite risky. But anyways all the best to u.
Ayazf, as I said you have started a good discussion, whether you immigrate or not it is your decision. I do wish you the best of luck. Consult God and pray if it is a good thing God eases it for you and if it is not God distance it from you (Pray Istekhara prayer)
Based on what each of us said you can see and investigate more. Also, consider that we are conspiring against you as well :roll: :twisted:

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayazf said:
Fully agree with ur views, but some people take it personally when one tries to highlight the negatives as if Canada is their personal property and no one has a right to express one's views.
Some even think you are living in paradise and would not want to share the fruits of the paradise!

ayazf

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
Dr Eng X said:
Ayazf, as I said you have started a good discussion, whether you immigrate or not it is your decision. I do wish you the best of luck. Consult God and pray if it is a good thing God eases it for you and if it is not God distance it from you (Pray Istekhara prayer)
Based on what each of us said you can see and investigate more. Also, consider that we are conspiring against you as well :roll: :twisted:
thanks for suggesting istekhara, had somehow forgotten about the same. jazakallah.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayazf said:
Your age is good. You can easily start all over and re-start the ladder.
Banker does not say much I'd assume either finance or accounting. I do not know much but I think they get education to get CPA...
wife is a doc that I can tell you about...it is not easy..here are real stories about doctors:
1) A man and his wife both are doctors could not find a job and they have 3kids
- The man started a business I did not know about its details till he and his wife sold it
-They have been studying for the exams (over a year now) and they sold the business
-The business was a cleaner machine
-They both worked in the gulf for over 20 years
-They stayed for the future of their kids and (2 in university and 1 is almost in high school)
2) Nero-surgeon and his wife a doc studied his post doc in US
-immigrated while in US
-has been without a job for over 6 months...trying to get a post doc job in university
-could be funded by his government do not know
3) An Iritrian guy who took and passed equivelance in 2007
could not find a job ...works in security and taxi driver
took 2nd test once 2007 expired, I believe he said tests expire every 2 years now
some of his colleages found jobs because of networking (silly term)..."some left Canada"...because they found some other people to sponsor them in the medical field
4) another physician (I believe surgeon) saw him in 2009 living out of the Mosque, looking for a job...his family abandoned him...homeless, jobless,....have not seen him lately and do not know much
5) some came and disappeared I am assuming they were able to adapt if they have very good networking meaning people who are willing to help them in their careers ...

muscattocanada

Star Member
May 14, 2011
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar 2010
AOR Received.
APR 2010... 2nd AOR Aug 2010
File Transfer...
july 2010
Med's Request
15th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th may 2012
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
Dec 18th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
feb 23rd 2013
my age is almost the same and my nationality is also India working as a s/w consultant in muscat ... If God wills I am planning to do my first entry with family nxt year then come back apply for a 1.5 yr masters program and then go back alone complete the program and bring my family to toronto ... With PR in hand studies wont be that expensive compared to international students and during that study period u can decide about settling in canada or after ure studies u can go back and continue in Dubai ... even if u plan to go back to Dubai , u can get better opportunity with the Canadian qualification in hand... I also enjoy a gud position in Muscat ... gud work timings ... earing almost 3 times than in India... leaving a life I could nt dream back in India ... but situations are changing in the middle-east ... cant see a future more than 6 yrs here and after that period it ll be too late to migrate ... cant depend on the migration rules to be positive everytime ....