+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Drop Classes for a week and visit India

semhir

Apr 7, 2016
hi all, I need advice on this isse. I have valid study permit and valid classes . from sept 4 2018 I enrolled in my second semester as full time student. but due to family emergency I need to visit them in India. Now i am in confusion about dropping classes and visiting them. I am planning to book my tickets ASAP but needs to clear few things.
do I need to contact college for this as they close for weekend and I can't wait for it
do I need any letter from college that I am returning back as student ?
I have valid TRV and study permit .

Thanks

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
hi all, I need advice on this isse. I have valid study permit and valid classes . from sept 4 2018 I enrolled in my second semester as full time student. but due to family emergency I need to visit them in India. Now i am in confusion about dropping classes and visiting them. I am planning to book my tickets ASAP but needs to clear few things.
do I need to contact college for this as they close for weekend and I can't wait for it
do I need any letter from college that I am returning back as student ?
I have valid TRV and study permit .

Thanks
Beng an emergency definitely drop an email to Admin and course coordinator outlining your circumstances and I am sure they will be considerate.

As to re-entering you may not encounter an issue but keep the email and it's reply handy, just in case.

All the best