+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving to Canada

santhoshjose

Aug 6, 2007
I have a temporary visit visa to Canada till 2008. I am currently in the US and am an Indian citizen (I have a B1 visa for the US). I am in the US till October 5th 2007. I am currently using a rented car in the US. I was planning to drive to Canada from Baltimore, MD in September 10th 2007. Is this possible? I would stay just for a few days in Canada at my uncle's place (who is a citizen of Canada). After that I would be back to the US and then return my rented car in the US after my stay here.

Please let me know in case I need to carry any additional documents or if there are any hassles involved.

Thanks
Santhosh

Aug 12, 2011
I am planning same kinda trip on H1....to canada difference is that i am going to canada to get my pr card. did u make that trip? was that easy by car to enter n exit canada?

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
santhoshjose said:
I have a temporary visit visa to Canada till 2008. I am currently in the US and am an Indian citizen (I have a B1 visa for the US). I am in the US till October 5th 2007. I am currently using a rented car in the US. I was planning to drive to Canada from Baltimore, MD in September 10th 2007. Is this possible? I would stay just for a few days in Canada at my uncle's place (who is a citizen of Canada). After that I would be back to the US and then return my rented car in the US after my stay here.

Please let me know in case I need to carry any additional documents or if there are any hassles involved.

Thanks
Santhosh
I don't understand, you are writing about year 2007 and 2008 . Are you planning to go this year ?

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashokcan said:
I don't understand, you are writing about year 2007 and 2008 . Are you planning to go this year ?
Because the original post was from 2007 :)