+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving License

guri95

Aug 19, 2020
Hi, I have G license here. I got this license a year ago. I also have 7 years of driving experience from my home country India which I mentioned when I got my G1 test here. So, Can Someone with G1 license drive on road when I'm sitting on passenger seat ????

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Hi, I have G license here. I got this license a year ago. I also have 7 years of driving experience from my home country India which I mentioned when I got my G1 test here. So, Can Someone with G1 license drive on road when I'm sitting on passenger seat ????
Class G1
Level One of graduated licensing.
Holders may drive Class G vehicles with an accompanying fully licensed driver with at least four years’ driving experience.
You will find 4 dots on your Canadian licence.
Since you got your license just a year back I feel you cannot proceed with a G1 holder.
If in doubt just visit the nearest Drive test center and enquire.

Reactions: mashulia_26

chancan

Jan 6, 2020
Philadelphia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2020
I have a doubt regarding which place to go to get the first driver's license in Canada. I have an active USA driver's license. Do I need to go to the nearest driving test center or Service Ontario to get my first DL in Canada? Thanks in advance.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
I have a doubt regarding which place to go to get the first driver's license in Canada. I have an active USA driver's license. Do I need to go to the nearest driving test center or Service Ontario to get my first DL in Canada? Thanks in advance.
VISIT your nearest Drive Test center.

Reactions: chancan