ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I wanted to check if anyone has been able to get a Driving license extract (experience certificate) in Noida / Ghaziabad region in India ....
I have been told that no such letter can be created by the RTO ...

Any inputs would be helpful.

Thanks
Ash

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. Just sent you a message, please check the forum inbox.

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to close the loop on this one -

One can get a DL extract in Noida (its called DL Confirmation letter) and just need to find the right person in/around the License office to get you that letter....

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Final update -

The experience letter issues from the license authority in Noida was accepted by DL office in Canada without any issues.

Manju Sagwal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ash137, Pranav

Can you please post the copy of letter, how does it look like, I am facing a challenge with my local RTO in Haryana.
I can show yours to educate that about the format, feel and practice of giving it to citizens as being done by other states/cities.
Many thanks for your help

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-36NHq78tYRA/VHo2jU1G8nI/AAAAAAAAL5s/KQhwCSf8nHk/s1600/Authenticity%2BLetter.jpg

shallyraina

Apr 7, 2017
Just to close the loop on this one -

One can get a DL extract in Noida (its called DL Confirmation letter) and just need to find the right person in/around the License office to get you that letter....
I am travelling with family in a months time and residing in sector 137 noida . Please inbox me any reference who could help me getting the DL confirmation letter from RTO here . Many thanks in advance.

tellnitin

Sep 21, 2016
I am travelling with family in a months time and residing in sector 137 noida . Please inbox me any reference who could help me getting the DL confirmation letter from RTO here . Many thanks in advance.
Hi Shally, Which place in Canada are you landing?? I too would be travelling around same time and just thought of connected with a few people in advance.
Thanks. Nitin Agarwal

Avijeet3

Feb 17, 2015
Hi,

My license is old letter format from Etawah. Its not showing up in Parivahan or saarathi aap.
Can I get my DL From Noida RTO ?

Please help me, I am really stuck in it.

Regards,
Avijeet

CanadaAspirant123

Feb 21, 2019
Hi, Can anyone please provide any pointer to get driving licence extract from Ghaziabad. I am already in Canada. Any quick help will be highly appreciated. TIA

sammaysingh

Sep 19, 2019
Ash137, Pranav

Can you please post the copy of letter, how does it look like, I am facing a challenge with my local RTO in Haryana.
I can show yours to educate that about the format, feel and practice of giving it to citizens as being done by other states/cities.
Many thanks for your help
Jai Ram G ki , I from Harayan too facing the same problem did you get any solution? if you still have the format could you please forward it to me please ?