+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

driving extract saudi arabia

Momun

Mar 18, 2019
I got the driving extract from KSA and translated the document. Now when I went to get the experience reflected in the system, the official told me that since the document isn't dated hence they won't be able to process it.

the license and the extract has all the information related to my driving record, only the print date of the document is missing, not sure how to go about the issue being faced as it is the official format.

did anyone have any luck with other branches..

beemir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Hi @Momun, did you ever get this sorted? I am trying to get the same letter from Riyadh but if the date is going to be an issue then I need to make sure to get it from somewhere where they enter the date. Would you mind telling me where you went to get the driver's license extract?

Momun

Mar 18, 2019
  • No it is not solved, kindly figure out a way to get the print date of document on the driving extract.
  • if you are able to get it done through some wasta, please don't forget to help me too :) (insurance is very expensive, around CAD 350 to 400/month without the driving experience)
  • A friend of mine got it from Dallah driving Takhassusi.

chat_faraz

Jul 3, 2023
I live in Dammam region. I went to Traffic Department and Driving schools but the staff is not understanding the term "Tafseer Mufaddal". Could anyone please share a header picture of your DL Extract so that the staff can understand it easily?