+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dream to immigrate to Canada with special case.

Mar 12, 2014
Dear all,

Let me introduce my self, My Name is Mahmoud, I graduated from faculty of Law, Ain Sham University, I'm 24yo, Single, Muslim.

I'm reservation agent in Coral Beach Rotana Resort - Tiran, Sharm El-Shiekh, Egypt.

I also working in International homestay agency from home as a system admin ( Part Time ), I assist many students to study in Canada & USA & Australia, Reached them to complete successfully registration steps and provide them homestays in the mentioned countries.

My Uncle is living in Vancouver, BC, Canada since 17 years ago.

I submitted 02 times before as visitor including English courses in Vancouver global Village while my stay there, Visa Officer refused.

I have a dream to move to Canada alone then bring my family.
My Dad is 58yo, My Mom 45yo and my 02 brother : 1st one is 20yo handicapped ( can't speak & can't understand ) but he can walk..
2nd one is 7yo he is fine.

I can't leave my family and live in Canada alone, I love them very much.

But I'm looking for better life for me, My family and my future family as well.

We aren't poor family, but we have only USD 40,000, my family afraid to lose it if we immigrate to Canada together! May They're right.

I'm working hard but can't find enough income for my life here in Egypt, Like many other..

I still don't have much money to immigrate to Canada.

But I would like to know, if I start to do it,
1. Can I bring my Family in the nearly future ?
2. What is the USD amount which satisfy the immigration officer to let me move ?
3. Would you tell me any advice and what I must do ?

Thanks & Best regards

Mahmoud El-Safty

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
First you need to find a way to immigrate on your own and eventually apply for your PR. So that would be through a skilled trade you have experience in that qualifies, or by coming as a student and getting work after graduating that qualifies. Your uncle would not be able to sponsor you, unless he had no spouse or any family in Canada, and no parents anywhere in the world.

Only after getting PR, could you then think of sponsoring your parents and siblings. To sponsor parents/dependents you must be a PR, and you must have 3 consecutive years of Canadian income that meets the minimum amounts for sponsoring your family. Your parents and their dependents would also have to undergo a medical exam and in order to be approved, and need to be in good enough health that they would not be considered a burden on Canadian health care. I'm not sure how your brothers disability would factor into this. Also the government may change rules at any time about sponsoring parents, so who knows what rules will be in the future.

So to answer your first question, no there is no chance to get your family here in the "near" future. You are looking at many years out before you can even start the process for them. You will need to live in Canada for many years on your own first, and even if you are successful to get PR there is no guarantee you will ever be able to sponsor your family here afterwards.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
As Rob_TO explained, you would have to immigrate on your own first (your uncle can't help you unfortunately). Once you have been in Canada for several years, you may be able to sponsor your parents and brother or you may not - none of us can say for certain. If you are allowed to sponsor your parents and brother, it will take a number of years for their application to be processed. So you can expect to be separated from your family for a number of years (at least 6 years, quite possibly more) if you want to make this dream a reality.