+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOWNLOAD IELTS BOOKS FOR FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbyranger99

Oct 31, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Anyone need a link where u can download free IELTS books like cambridge IELTS 1-7, Kaplan IELTS, IELTS express etc,just inform me.I will PM you the link.
Regards,
Dr.Hasib
Hi Dr. Hasib,

Can I ask your help to lead me to that link on IELTS free download? Thank you very much. I only have 6.5 in Listening and 6.0 in Writing I need to retake
the test to get at least 7 in lListening & 7 in writing, the rest I got 7.5. Thank you

Abby :)

weera

Jun 27, 2012
Please send me the link.
Many Thanks

Dr.Hasib said:
Anyone need a link where u can download free IELTS books like cambridge IELTS 1-7, Kaplan IELTS, IELTS express etc,just inform me.I will PM you the link.
Regards,
Dr.Hasib

abbyranger99

Oct 31, 2011
abbyranger99 said:
Hi Dr. Hasib,

Can I ask your help to lead me to that link on IELTS free download? Thank you very much. I only have 6.5 in Listening and 6.0 in Writing I need to retake
the test to get at least 7 in lListening & 7 in writing, the rest I got 7.5. Thank you

Abby :)
my email address is jiky88@yahoo.com thanks a lot again Dr. Hasib

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
dear Dr Haseeb

please send me the link ..thanks

appreciate your efforts

MKK

May 31, 2012
Can anyone let me know, whats the points required for Quebec..? and Is french language compulsory.?
What if i qualify without it..?...Please advise...Thanks

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
MKK said:
Can anyone let me know, whats the points required for Quebec..? and Is french language compulsory.?
What if i qualify without it..?...Please advise...Thanks
I don't claim to be an expert, so cross check yourself or with fellow forum members.

as per my knowledge your total score should reach 63 points.
Yes, it is very important to learn French which is the official language in Quebec.

lotus_abbey

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, can you please send me the link on where can I download a free book for IELTS. Many thanks !

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.