+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOWNLOAD IELTS BOOKS FOR FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

retz

May 27, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Anyone need a link where u can download free IELTS books like cambridge IELTS 1-7, Kaplan IELTS, IELTS express etc,just inform me.I will PM you the link.
Regards,
Dr.Hasib
please send me me the link...Thank you so much in advance Dr. Hasib..

emon999

Sep 10, 2011
Thanks Dr. Hasib for the IELTS materials download links. I am looking for General Training IELTS, there is a link of GT you gave. But can you please give me all good links for General Training IELTS materials?? Thank you once again. :)

ashkws

Sep 20, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Anyone need a link where u can download free IELTS books like cambridge IELTS 1-7, Kaplan IELTS, IELTS express etc,just inform me.I will PM you the link.
Regards,
Dr.Hasib
Dear Dr. Hasib, may I request for sending me the link where I can download the IELTS Practice material for free? specially listening materials. My E Mail address is : as.hkr@live.com.

Thanks,

Abdul Sattar

awaiz_26

Sep 17, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Regards,
Dr.Hasib

awaiz_26

Sep 17, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Regards,
Dr.Hasib
could you please forward me the link as i have got my exam on 29 october 2011. my email address is awaiz_26@hotmail.com

Regards.

awais

W

Weabrent

Thanks you Dr Hasib. I was able to download the ones that I needed. I actually wrote the IELTS last month and got max points for all sections, but Reading...I had a bad score of 6 for Reading. I need to get the max points for my main language, English, and that's why I'm re-taking it. By God's grace, I hope to nail all sections this time round.
Cheers!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Weabrent said:
Thanks you Dr Hasib. I was able to download the ones that I needed. I actually wrote the IELTS last month and got max points for all sections, but Reading...I had a bad score of 6 for Reading. I need to get the max points for my main language, English, and that's why I'm re-taking it. By God's grace, I hope to nail all sections this time round.
Cheers!
hi,
you can find reading tips here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reading-tips-t61761.0.html

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
Weabrent said:
Cheers!
hi, i can see you did well in your exam, except that you didnt actually get the score you needed.

Can you please share what kind of questions came out in the test, as per topics/headings?? This might be useful to those of us about to take the test........

I pray you get up to the scores you require in your next test...

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
funty said:
hi, i can see you did well in your exam, except that you didnt actually get the score you needed.

Can you please share what kind of questions came out in the test, as per topics/headings?? This might be useful to those of us about to take the test........

I pray you get up to the scores you require in your next test...
hi funty,.
you can find all recent IELTS exam questions here:
http://www.ielts-blog.com/category/recent-ielts-exams/

BR
Dr.Hasib

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
Dr.Hasib said:
hi funty,.
you can find all recent IELTS exam questions here:
http://www.ielts-blog.com/category/recent-ielts-exams/

BR
Dr.Hasib

wowwwwww............Dr Hasib, lovely website.............thank you sooooooo much.........

May God bless you...........

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
kindly Dr Hasib,send me link ielts book to download my emil id is vdhillon_76@yahoo.in

thanks in advance
rajinder

civichonda

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
26-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-08-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2011
LANDED..........
confirmed: FEBRUARY 7 2012
Hi Dr Hasib,

Please provide me the link as well.. I'll check if it's for academic IELTS as what i needed for the credentialling for physio..
Thanks. More power..

Miki27

Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 December 2011[br]PER...............: 15 February 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with app (Band 8.0)
File Transfer...
19 June 2012 [br]([i]"We started processing your application"[i])
Med's Request
02 August 2012
Med's Done....
08 August 2012[br]Med's Recvd...: 14 August 2012[br]Med's on ECAS: 25 August 2012[br][i]("Medical results have been received")[/i]
Passport Req..
18 October 2012[br]Decision Made: 31 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
25 October 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
Regards,
Dr.Hasib
Hello Hasib,

Can you please provide me with the link for the download of the IELTS books. I am planning to take the test soon and would like to practise.
Thank you,

Michaela

Status
Not open for further replies.