+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Download free IELTS practices tests - (Post from My old thread)

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plz PM me or e-mail IELTS practices test material at nabmari@yahoo.com thank you

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi gavino, kw1997, dys2806, mannual, muhib, and angirasg

PM sent - Please check your inbox.

Good luck.

hmisabpk

lopaka

Feb 17, 2013
Hello hmisabpk,

Could you please also send me the materials? I will take the test shortly. My email: lopakapham @ gmail.com

Thank you so much.

hmisabpk said:
Download free IELTS practices tests Thousends links.
PM, me for links.

This is the old quote may be still helpful:

Canadian4U said:
There are 04 sections in the IELTS Test : Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking. So here are the few guidelines for IELTS coming in my find. Thought to share the same with all of you :
Listening : Listen very very carefully. Start watching channels like BBC, CNN, STAR MOVIES & STAR WORLD and try to adapt as many word as you can and also listen carelly to understand the pronounciation. You will be given time later to transfer your answer to the answer sheet so meantime you can check spelling. Don't sit on one question. If it's left concentrate on second one because all th answer carries the same marks.
Reading : Kindly ensure to understand the instruction first I have heard most of the people lost marks due to misunderstood the instructions. Ensure to put your answers within the word limit define in the instructions. Instead of reading the para first start reading the questions and try to find out whether the answer carries number or word. Say in what year____(You can understand it's a year). We will built a_____(Answer should be a word). Most of the time answers keeps on coming in the sequence only so don't need to read the para again and again(Don't stuck at one question and try to find out answer in one minutes time else leave the question). Don't leave any question there is no negative marking in whole of the test. Ensure you keep on posting your answer directly to the answer sheet(Check the spelling carefully else your answer will be wrong). Ensure to keep watch in front of you. Ensure you score maximum marks in this section as all the answers are in front of you only you just need to find the same.
Writing : For general test there are two task given to us. Task1 & Task2. Task2 carrier double the marks than task1. So try to finish the task2 first(But make sure you start writing on the sheet meant for task2). Ensure you restrict yourself to the word limit given(But also ensure you don't complete the writing with short of word, it can exceed by 15-20 words).
Task1 & task2 both carries 50% marks of organising the writing(So 50% of the marks is just for how your writing looks like so we must score 100%on this). Task1 usually a format letter with word limit of 150 words here we need to complete the task in 03 paragraph. Para1 - Introduction(What is the topic we are going to cover in this para), Para2 - Course of action(Max words need to cover in this para), Para3 - Conclusion. Ensure this is a formal letter so avoid putting friendly word and use maximum words like please, plasure, kind etc.
For counting of the words : Take average couting of first 02 lines of your para(Say it comes to 10 words per line) so mark a sign on the end of line no 15 to make sure you close your para at this point.
While changing the para we need to put a blank line in between to show a space but marke sure the next line from where you are going to start your next para start from very beginning of the line(Ensure no space given in the line from where you start your line for new para).
At the end of the letter don't write you faithfully, or thanking you etc just put your alien name and close the letter.
Two things need to ensure first avoid repetition of the words & avoid using complicated words.
Task2 - Comprises of five para.
Para1 - What your opinion about the given subject whether you agree or disagree. First makeup your mind and put some keynotes which favour to your decision on a rough page. First take 05 about thinking on the subject, mark important point which favour your decision.
Para2 - What makes you feel about agree/disagree about the topic.
Para3 - Also put some disagreement about the topic but further cover the same with your opinion that due to this reason you stand with your opinion
para4 - Again your favourism with the topic why you agreed/disageed to the topic in different context
(Ensure you don't copy your material in para2,3,4 all should be different from each other)
para5 - The conclusion by putting summary of para2,3 & 4
Again ensure to avoid repetition of words, spelling mistake and overwriting. Make full use of comma, fullstop etc.(So your writing looks impressive). Don't think your writing is bad make sure whatever you write is easily understood/read.
Speaking : Keep yourself cool, make eye contact with the examiner, keep a gentle smile on your face during the test, Very Imp - Your answer to the question put by examiner must carry the part of the question eg. What's your name? Answer : My name is XYZ. Don't say XYZ. Where are you from? Answer : I am from Delhi. Don't say : Delhi.
Ensure you speak very slow and every word you speak is clear to the examiner. Again use simplest of the words during conversation and give your 100% attention towards examiner. Also the examiner is not to check about your general knowledge about the topic he is asking but he is there to ensure you that you are speaking to the context of the question, second you speak clear. So don't think what your are speaking just make sure you are speaking in relevance to the topic, Speaking slowly(Exam time is for 11-14 minutes only and by this time examiner needs to close the test otherwise he will loose his license) so that he didn't jump to the next topic. Don't get confuse if the examiner stops you in between you just stick to your answer and stay cool it is just a part of the test.
He will give a paper and pencil for a specific topic ensure you put down the word on the sheet and then speak(Don't show your overconfidence here it's will not impact your ielts score).
This is what I feel you should be keeping in mind while going for ielts test I am sue you will definiately get score of 7-8bands.
Also use the below mentioned link for useful IELTS Practice test by Mr. HMISABPK :
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-and-observations-t41271.0.html;msg286406#msg286406

Check following links to download free IELTS practices tests
(Full test Listening, speaking, reading and writing).
May check these few sites.

All the best!!!!
hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi solie , Damieh , and lopaka

PM sent - please check your inbox

Good Luck

hmisabpk

Dhyan21

Feb 13, 2013
Dear hmisabpk,

I am going to appear for IELTS-GT module in April. i will be very thankful if you would share me IELTS material on my email id. sejalshah@adventus.co.in.

thanks a lot...

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dhyan21 said:
Dear hmisabpk,

I am going to appear for IELTS-GT module in April. i will be very thankful if you would share me IELTS material on my email id. sejalshah @ adventus.co.in.

thanks a lot...

Hi Dhyan21,

PM sent

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the_rock said:
i need the link to.... as i am giving exam on General...
Would be requiring help ....
regards
Alicia

Hi the_rock,

PM sent - Please check you inbox

hmisabpk