+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Download Express Entry Submitted Profile

groveranuj

May 20, 2015
I want to download the whole Express Entry application that I submitted (including all details) to be able to give it to someone.

Can anyone please guide me on this? I checked on the CIC website but it says the application can only be downloaded in a pdf format immidiately after it is submitted.

Please Help!

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I think there really is no way to print the complete application as a whole again, if you didn't do it right after submitting.

However, you can look at the application and click on each section individually and save it as a pdf (print --> choose to save as pdf instead). Tedious, but works. In the end you can combine all the pdf files into one document again.

groveranuj

May 20, 2015
Thanks !

That's really going to be a long process ! Because once I click on a section (for example, section 1- personal details) it gives me a list of sub sections (name, personal details, marital status etc.). I have to click on each sub-section and then save it as a pdf. Not that's a humongous task so to speak. I wonder why can't they just have an option to simply Save the damn thing again!

I should have saved it while submitting.

Will try my luck anyways.

Cheers!