+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOUGLAS Sep 2020 intake, received AIP, deferred Jan 2021 intake, no new LOA updated

Phuonghp90

Aug 26, 2020
hello, i would like to shake your advice please
As title of thread, my original intake was Sep 2020 - Douglas college. On july 31 since i havent received any information from IRRC , i decided to defer to Jan 21 intake and still waiting for new LOA.
I received AIP in August 19th and up to now i haven't uploaded my new LOA to IRRC. I have contacted with school but the only answer is please wait.
I'm worried about my next step.
When is the due date for me to update new LOA ?
what i should do if i receive PPR from IRRC?
Will they require evidence for online class or new LOA ?
Anyone still waiting for new LOA from Douglas like me?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
As title of thread, my original intake was Sep 2020 - Douglas college. On july 31 since i havent received any information from IRRC , i decided to defer to Jan 21 intake and still waiting for new LOA.
I received AIP in August 19th and up to now i haven't uploaded my new LOA to IRRC. I have contacted with school but the only answer is please wait.
Is this the new westminister campus? I requested them for a new LOA in aug 17 and got the new LOA the next day

MyHero

May 16, 2020
I contacted them through agent and it quite long time already
You know that they have a deadline of aug.27 for deferral right? Did you already fill up a deferral form? I’m just afraid for you that you already missed the deadline

MyHero

May 16, 2020
When did you request your deferred LOA for douglas college? I requested my LOA last aug.16 and received it the next day.