+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Douglas college Jan 2019

beawesome007

Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone!
Gather here if you’re going to Douglas College in Jan 2019 intake. Other students from British Columbia are also welcome to share their status.
Comment if you got accepted or have applied for visa.
I have got accepted for PDD in Financial Planning and applied for visa offline (Banglore, India) under SDS on 21st September.

Ravneetkaurp

Jul 13, 2018
h
Hello everyone!
Gather here if you’re going to Douglas College in Jan 2019 intake. Other students from British Columbia are also welcome to share their status.
Comment if you got accepted or have applied for visa.
I have got accepted for PDD in Financial Planning and applied for visa offline (Banglore, India) under SDS on 21st September.
hey friend!!...i have also applied for visa for Douglas college computing studies on 22 sep....i have not recieved any answer yet....what was ur application number..?

beawesome007

Jun 12, 2018
h

hey friend!!...i have also applied for visa for Douglas college computing studies on 22 sep....i have not recieved any answer yet....what was ur application number..?
Hey buddy. Great to know someone who applied on the same week as mine. Did you apply online/offline and which vfs?
I’m not sure about the application number you’re talking about, sorry.

Ravneetkaurp

Jul 13, 2018
Hey buddy. Great to know someone who applied on the same week as mine. Did you apply online/offline and which vfs?
I’m not sure about the application number you’re talking about, sorry.
i applied online...i think at chandigarh ambassy.......actually my consultant gave me a submission letter on which my visa file application number was written.....it starts with S3********* ....i just wanted to guess....when my file will be reviewed...i have no idea about the status

beawesome007

Jun 12, 2018
i applied online...i think at chandigarh ambassy.......actually my consultant gave me a submission letter on which my visa file application number was written.....it starts with S3********* ....i just wanted to guess....when my file will be reviewed...i have no idea about the status
Oh alright I understand. Mine isn’t linked online yet.

cynefin109

Sep 16, 2018
I applied online and got mine visa back in less than three weeks. Don't know what are the odds for each application, maybe the verification process timing is which makes all the difference in my opinion. BTW I applied under Chandigarh Embassy. Hope this helps