+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubts with personal loan

Max003

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Bringing the topic forward. I am in process to apply. I have personal loan of around 8 lakh (loan is in good standing, no defaults till date). The savings i am going to show is saved in X bank and my loan is from Y bank. Do i need to furnish all the loans and credit card details ? If i have existing personal loans will it impact my application ?
You don’t have to dig deep to get all the details of your personal finances. TBH, IRCC won’t cross check your outstanding loans with any local bank authorities, instead they relay on the documents you provide with your application. Since your savings is in one bank and loan is from other, what’s it worth, if I were you I just go with the bank where I have my savings and get all the necessary documents from them to show my POF.

Last edited:
Reactions: abhisekparija

willisidi

Oct 19, 2021
Hi! I had a similar problem when I lived in Costa Rica. I couldn't find a way out of the situation. I was looking for advice on the forums and was advised to contact Monifai . I really quickly got the necessary money to repay a personal loan from the bank. And after that I paid my loan from Monifai. For me, this was the simplest and most convenient solution. Now I have already repaid this loan because they have less interest than in the bank. Maybe you should do the same? Good luck to you anyway!

Nov 29, 2021
Hello and good afternoon. I've heard that online lending firms provide simple and really quick financial assistance that involves little work and helps you to applying for loans online. If you need to urgently solve financial problems, you can study the information.

Last edited:

RuthMarshall

Dec 9, 2020
The first and most logical way is to pay that amount, or at least most of it. Because if the bank offers you no other way out, then there`s no other legal way out of this situation. As an additional option, if you can consider it for yourself, is a microloan. I'm not saying that you have to act that way in this situation, but you can use this alternative in the future. I directly turned to https://kviklanet.dk/ when I needed to take out a quick loan at a low interest rate. This option is more like a safety cushion - but it`s also worth keeping in mind in critical situations.