+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubts about accepting my ITA

cr2425

Jun 10, 2021
I have submitted my express entry application last day. I added my experience as 1 year in Canada but it will become one year only on July 31. Do I need to reject my ITA if it arrives before July 31st or do, I just need to wait to submit the documents? Also, in the past year I've missed almost 3 weeks of work due to corona virus. Will this be reduced from my experience?

Thanks in advance for all the replies.

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
I have submitted my express entry application last day. I added my experience as 1 year in Canada but it will become one year only on July 31. Do I need to reject my ITA if it arrives before July 31st or do, I just need to wait to submit the documents? Also, in the past year I've missed almost 3 weeks of work due to corona virus. Will this be reduced from my experience?

Thanks in advance for all the replies.
I guess you meant you just created the EE profile. If you search the forum you'll find people doing it both ways, either reject ITA or submit it after the actual 1 year, no correct answer there. The 3 weeks should be ok if you were still employed and paid during that time.