+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doubt ... please advise needed

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Guys I need help , I am now getting stressed , I did a crash course of 1.5 months from Laly infosys an ISO certified company , I attached that certificate in my profile to embassy . The certificate cannot be verified online but it is 100% original . Please advise me will it create any problem as it cannot be verified

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Guys I need help , I am now getting stressed , I did a crash course of 1.5 months from Laly infosys an ISO certified company , I attached that certificate in my profile to embassy . The certificate cannot be verified online but it is 100% original . Please advise me will it create any problem as it cannot be verified
Dont worry. You will be ok. Even experience certs cannot be verified online but that does not mean they are not original. If the visa officer wants to do any verification, they know there are other ways of doing it.

Ak999

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
don’t worry..if they need the document they’ll ask u to deliver it..and would then believe it as an original one...don’t get stressed everything will be smooth ATB

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Dont worry. You will be ok. Even experience certs cannot be verified online but that does not mean they are not original. If the visa officer wants to do any verification, they know there are other ways of doing it.
don’t worry..if they need the document they’ll ask u to deliver it..and would then believe it as an original one...don’t get stressed everything will be smooth ATB
Thanks guys , your replies really helped me .