Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello fellow immigrants:

I have a little doubt here.

INLAND Application received:7 October 2009
Started processing: 26 Nov 2009
CIC letter received: 7 May 2010
Application sent to obtain CSQ: 11 May 2010

IS that CIC letter that I received the so called AIP?
Which steps are left in the process?
I also have a doubt about the PR card. Will it be sent to me after my inland application is finished or will I have to apply for it and wait about 4 months to obtain it?

amine01

Star Member
May 19, 2010
heloo

well m in quebec too and i already have my CSQ but i m outland visa buffalo !!!!

if everythin is ok as a paper sent to quebec CSQ wont take more than another week for you :)

PR card will be send for you after your process finish to obtain it pprocess may take 4 or 5 months but the card when you are approved you will received maximum in 1 month

i dont know if you have any idea about my case let me know please

gooooood luck

jaune

Star Member
Jul 19, 2009
jordana said:
Hello fellow immigrants:

I have a little doubt here.

INLAND Application received:7 October 2009
Started processing: 26 Nov 2009
CIC letter received: 7 May 2010
Application sent to obtain CSQ: 11 May 2010

IS that CIC letter that I received the so called AIP?
Which steps are left in the process?
I also have a doubt about the PR card. Will it be sent to me after my inland application is finished or will I have to apply for it and wait about 4 months to obtain it?
Jordana, the CIC letter your received is not the so-called AIP, it's not the usual practice for them to issue AIP before you receive your CSQ. I just received my CSQ today and I sent my application on 29 March 2010! Yes, it was longer than they claim which is 20 working days. After receiving CSQ, I think we will receive the AIP and OWP together soon, if we're lucky enough, AIP, OWP and DM might arrive altogether!!

I don't think you need to apply anything else, just wait for the CSQ& AIP and finally the good news for the landing interview!

Erika2

Jun 16, 2010
I applied on October 28/09, got the letter from CIC on November 10/09, and submitted the appliation for CSQ on November 23/09 with certified mail to the MICC. However, we never got the CSQ (and did not know that this was holding up getting the visa until now). We only found out that there might be a problem as Buffalo immigration which did not respond to me (applicant) did respond to my husband (sponsor) that they were still waiting for the CSQ (as of June 16/2010). Now we need to find out why we were not able to obtain a CSQ in more than 6 months..